- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sit back and unwind on a relaxing two and a half hour cruise around Manhattan Island. You'll see all the sights on the only New York cruise to circumnavigate Manhattan in its entirety.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- 2.5 hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, Pier 83, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
While you cruise, your knowledgeable tour guide acts as part entertainer and part historian, bringing the city's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. You will discover the secrets of New York City as you sail around Manhattan Island, and see three rivers, seven major bridges including the Brooklyn Bridge, the five boroughs, over 25 world-renowned landmarks and, of course, a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
Choose to upgrade to premier seating which offers skip-the-line privileges, an exclusive inside area and outdoor patio area onboard, water, and dedicated wait service. In the summer opt for the VIP package upgrade that includes a lunch (Options include Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink) at North River Lobster located on nearby Pier 83.
Cruise + Premier Seating
Put yourself in the captain's chair with first class seating, premium views, and seat service that will make you feel like you own the city! Enjoy comfortable upgraded seats, exclusive outdoor viewing area, food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat, and skip-the-line privileges to avoid long lines.
Cruise + VIP Package (Available April-September)
Premier Seating plus lunch at North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. Choose from Lobster Roll, Burger or Chicken plus coleslaw, chips, soft drink. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer, and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.