- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Ride across 34 islands and 42 bridges known as the Florida Keys. You will travel through the 7 Mile Bridge - one of the longest in the world! The road is bordered by the emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Make sure you take pictures! You will have approximately 6hrs in Key West to explore the island at your leisure. Key West lies at the end of the chain of islands known as the Florida Keys and is the southernmost city in the continental United States.
- Key West is known for its clear blue waters, sun-filled skies, and laid-back attitude. In addition to being a great vacation spot, the city has also served as an artistic refuge, a presidential retreat, and a military post.
- Water activities are very popular in Key West too! We offer Snorkeling, Parasailing, and Glass Bottom Boat tours.
Note: If the activities get canceled for any reason, we will refund them, however, we will NOT refund the tour to Key West ($39 value).
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach bus
- Narrated tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, select hotels only in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, and Downtown Miami.
- Activities, if option selected
- Map of Key West and Guide knowledge on what to do/see and how to get around!
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum
Traveler pickup is offered
Complete Hotel Pick Up Times: (If your hotel isn't listed here, call us at 305-771-5761) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1 Hotel SO.BE. - (2341 Collins Ave, Miami Beach) @ 6:45 AM AC MARRIOTT - (2912 Collins Ave, Miami Beach) @ 6:45 AM ABBEY - (300 21st Street, Miami Beach) @ 6:45 AM ACQUALINA OCEAN RESIDENCE - (17875 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach) @ 6:10 AM ALBION - (1650 James Ave, Miami Beach) @ 6:45 AM ALDEN - (2925 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach) @ 6:40 AM ALEXANDER - (5225 Collins Ave, Miami Beach) @ 6:30 AM ANGLER'S - (660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach) @ 7:00 AM AQUA - (1530 Collins Ave, Miami Beach) @ 6:45 AM AQUASOL Condo - (6770 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach) @ 6:30 AM ASTOR - (956 Washington Ave, Miami Beach) @ 7:00 AM AVALON - (700 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach) @ 7:00 AM
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Travel to Key West, Miami, Florida
- Pick up travelers in their designated hotels and go off to Key West!
- Hotel Pick Up Times may be different depending on where they are located.
- Please contact us at 305-771-5761 | email@example.com to get more information on pick up details (Pick Up Location/Time)
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Marathon, Florida Keys, Florida
- One of the longest bridges in the world.
- Get wonderful views from the big windows in our coach bus!
- Our guide will be speaking on the trip down to Key West about the things to do, things to see and activities while you are down there.
Stop At: Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- We drop our travelers at 908 Caroline Street, right in front of the Flagler Museum.
- From here, you are free to roam Key West for 6 hours! This drop off point is very close to all the exciting things to do/see of Key West.
- If you have any questions, our driver will be able to help you!
Note: We do not provide admission to the Flagler Museum.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Miami to Key West, Miami, Florida
- At 5:30 PM, we meet back at the drop off location (908 Caroline St.) to drive back to Miami where we will drop you off where we picked you up.
- We usually get back to Miami at 9 PM. Drop-offs at specific hotels can range from 9 PM - 10:15 PM
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Excellent value for mpney, it s just the transport from your miami hotel to key west and the return journey. Bus driver is cool and provide some comments, you may book further activities. It s a fair price ($39/pp) compared to other competitor. I would recommend it.
Very smooth trip overall. Some minor issue with delayed departure during the coffee break because one passenger returning late. Also departure for Miami was delated again.
We did the tour to Key West and the driver was good. The view from the bus is gorgeous.It took around 4h from pick-up until drop off in the island. We booked an activity (53 dollars extra) to go snorkelling in Key West with Sebago. The driver made the reservations for all of us. Really friendly guy.We could walk a bit in the island and then we went to the boat to start our activity. It's basicaly 1 hour sailing to reach the coral reef, 1 hour in the water and 1 hour back (drinks are included). The visibility was not so good and, in my opinion, not worth the money. We've done snorkelling in many different places outside of the U.S. way cheaper. Anyway, we had fun.Beware of the heat though, it's warmer than in Miami. Bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, more sunscreen, water, even more water, etc.There is a tour that allows you to see the entire island in a couple of hours, maybe this one is better. We should have tried that one.When we finished we could just eat a sandwich and walk back to the bus.By the way, the wifi in the bus was not working.In my opinion, It's not enough time to do all you want to do and very expensive. I would recommend to rent a car and come on your own if you want to have enough time.For a day trip it was okay. Can't complain, just too expensive.
Good trip. Bus ride comfortable. A good value. Free water and lemonade on the boat. Not soo many things to see on the riff. At the end free wine, beer and melon. Friendly staff
They were always on time. They called us before they picked us up to let us know that they were on their way. Very knowledgeable in explaining to us the history of the places we went by. Also let us know of the many places we could eat. Gave us enough time to be able to go and take other activities
We found this to be a great tour.
On the plus side, this is one of the few trips that gives you about 6.5 hours of free time at Key West. We did the glass bottom boat and then walked around town and visited the beach. We had plenty of time for this. The driver was friendly and explained things quite well beforehand.
On the downside, there were no toilet stops on the way back - a good 3.5 hours from Key West to Miami. This became quite difficult with the kids. On the way out, there is a stop at a Macdonalds.
Other notes - You can choose to buy the optional activities on the bus. There is time for only 1 optional activity, so you need to choose. The glass bottom boat is ok - coral is not great. It was quite hot on the boat. However, on the way back, we saw dolphins. If we had our time over, we'd choose parasailing instead.
Very knowledgeable, polite, good sense humor, good driver. We felt we were in good hands. Happy we chose this tour. Highly recommended.
My friend and I had a great time. Bus picked us up on time, driver was very funny and skilled. Made a breakfast stop at McDonald’s then continued on our way. We arrived with one hour of free time until our snorkling tour took off. Sailed for an hour and snorkeled for an hour. I will add that there was not to many fish to see during snorkeling but more of a coral nursery. So maybe a hit or miss. Overall crew was very helpful and kind. Telling jokes and making sure we are safe and comfortable. Returned with another hour to explore key west and got a lot of souvenirs to take home. Food is expensive and not included on the trip so bring your own snacks and lunch if possible. Overall really enjoyed the day trip!
The trip was amazing! The bus was on time for pick ups in the morning and we were in Key West by lunch time. I had about an hour and a half before my snorkeling tour departed to explore the island. The snorkeling tour was awesome! We went to a coral reef about an hour away. The captain pointed out different types of birds as we drove. This was my first time snorkeling and the guides were really helpful. In the water I saw so many beautiful fish, coral, sea urchin, and even a shipwreck! Bring an underwater disposable camera if you do this, I really wish I could have taken some pictures. We were in the water for about an hour and on the way back drinks were available. Once we got back to land we had about an hour before the bus left 5:30pm. We had nearly 6 hours in Key West total, 3.5 of mine were spent on the snorkeling tour. The bus driver was really great, he was funny and gave great information on the trip down and about the island. The bus left exactly at 5:30 so make sure you are back when the driver says to be.
Experience was great, Driver was nice and knows a lot about the place we were visiting. This is a long trip, I recommend to pick up guests earlier. Definitely 6 hours are not enough to see the most interesting places at Key West.
It is basically just the transportation to Key West and not a real tour. The driver makes some stupid jokes on the way and sometimes it gets even annoying. The bus stop on the other side of the town, then you have to walk a few blocks to go to the main attractions. The city is nice but I wouldn't go back.
Everything is on time, bus is really comfortable, tour guide is amazing, But if you are going there only for a day don't buy ticket for trolley. You do not need it. Everything that is really interesting is very close and you can walk around an enjoy all the stops that is mentioned on a map that you recieve in a bus.
This tour was awesome. We had time to do whatever we wanted in Key West - beach, parasail and shopping. Bring food on the bus!
The trip was amazing, worth going out to key west. Only downside was we weren't advised on how long the drive was going to be. We were picked up at 6.30am and didn't get back to the hotel until 10.45pm.
I booked the tour with an optional activity and the activity was cancelled due to bad weather and it took sometime for my refund. The day was nice in Key West but not much information is provide on the activities or things to do. If you are happy to find your own way around or work out times and the hop on hop off bus or train then it's a good day out. Hotel pick up 6am and dropped back around 7pm.
The trip was great and our guide very nice and helpful. The snorkelling was amazing despite the bad weather.
Positive: Bus was on time at the hotel pickup point, enough information during the drive, well air conditioned bus.
Negative: No wifi on board, although the information page says it's included. It's a long drive and some wifi would serve as a nice distraction to kill some time. What's worse though is that we have asked the driver about the wifi at least 3 times, and everytime he said he would have to make a call to get it up and running and get back to us about it. He did not.