- 13 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Ride across 34 islands and 42 bridges known as the Florida Keys. You will travel through the 7 Mile Bridge - one of the longest in the world! The road is bordered by the emerald water of the Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Make sure you take pictures! You will have approximately 6hrs in Key West to explore the island at your leisure. Key West lies at the end of the chain of islands known as the Florida Keys and is the southernmost city in the continental United States.
- Key West is known for its clear blue waters, sun-filled skies, and laid-back attitude. In addition to being a great vacation spot, the city has also served as an artistic refuge, a presidential retreat, and a military post.
- Water activities are very popular in Key West too! We offer Snorkeling, Parasailing, and Glass Bottom Boat tours.
Note: If the activities get canceled for any reason, we will refund them, however, we will NOT refund the tour to Key West ($39 value).
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach bus
- Narrated tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, select hotels only in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach, and Downtown Miami.
- Activities, if option selected
- Map of Key West and Guide knowledge on what to do/see and how to get around!
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call or email us after booking to confirm pick up location and pick up time!
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Travel to Key West, Miami, FL
- Pick up travelers in their designated hotels and go off to Key West!
- Hotel Pick Up Times may be different depending on where they are located.
- Please contact us at 305-771-5761 | email@example.com to get more information on pick up details (Pick Up Location/Time)
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
- One of the longest bridges in the world.
- Get wonderful views from the big windows in our coach bus!
- Our guide will be speaking on the trip down to Key West about the things to do, things to see and activities while you are down there.
Stop At: Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum, 901 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040-6636
- We drop our travelers at 908 Caroline Street, right in front of the Flagler Museum.
- From here, you are free to roam Key West for 6 hours! This drop off point is very close to all the exciting things to do/see of Key West.
- If you have any questions, our driver will be able to help you!
Note: We do not provide admission to the Flagler Museum.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Miami to Key West, Miami, FL
- At 5:30 PM, we meet back at the drop off location (908 Caroline St.) to drive back to Miami where we will drop you off where we picked you up.
- We usually get back to Miami at 9 PM. Drop-offs at specific hotels can range from 9 PM - 10:15 PM
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.