- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Whether you’re a tourist in the Big Apple or you just want to relax with your coworkers after a day’s work in Manhattan, this 2-hour happy hour cruise of New York Harbor is the perfect way to unwind. Kick back with music, drinks and dancing aboard a sightseeing yacht that takes you past Manhattan's iconic skyline, crowned by the Empire State Building. Depending on which option you select, your cruise will can be accompanied by beer and wine or choose drinks from the premium open bar.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Onboard music
- Beer, wine and soda (if option selected)
- Premium open bar (if option selected)
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks available for purchase
Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 15
Returns to original departure point
In the evening, make your way to Pier 15 along Manhattan’s South Street Seaport at the East River Esplanade, and board the yacht for your 2-hour happy hour cruise. As the boat departs down the East River, admire the dusky glow of New York Harbor and snap photos of Lower Manhattan's postcard-perfect skyline as it lights up.
Mingle with friends, family or co-workers as you sip beer and wine or order up your favorite cocktails from the premium open bar (depending on which option you select upon booking). Listen to live music or DJ entertainment and let loose on the dance floor, or perch on the outer decks for panoramic views of New York City landmarks such as the Empire State Building, the Freedom Tower, the Chrysler Building and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Conclude your happy hour cruise back at Pier 15.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- Onboard music ranges from live local bands to live radio station broadcasts to DJ entertainment. DJs play a varied mix of songs, from oldies to newer pop selections
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- If you choose the 'cruise only' option, you may still purchase food and drinks on board
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I brought 20 co-workers to the boat ride on a Friday night. Food was great,staff was efficient and pleasant. I highly recommend.
By far huge highlight of my first NYC trip. Its a must! Music, drinks and all staff were great! Recommend 1000 percent
A nice relaxing way to spend an evening or afternoon with friends and see NYC. Whether you are a tourist or a native new yorker.
incredible tour! seeing the famous skyline from the water was breathtaking. anyone looking for something fun and different to do whilst not breaking the bank- this is the tour for you!!!!!!
Spectacular views of New York Harbor, including an up-front and personal with the Statue of Liberty. Good music and dancing, reasonably priced dirinks for New York, fun-loving crowed. Amazing and highly recommended indeed!
My wife and I are from South America, we went to the US for our honeymoon. Our last city was NYC, and the last night of our trip started with this cruise. And I have to say, it was the perfect way to begin the last night of our honeymoon of course it was my wife's idea to do the cruise :D. The scenery was amazing, and the on board service was great. After only 10 minutes, we were all dancing on the deck with cool music and the NYC skyline behind us. Amazing. 100 would and will do it again :
One of the best ways to spend the evening in NYC. A great cruise that helps you to see this place like you have never seen! Nice crowd and lots of fun!
The cruise was fun, lively and offered a wealth of views of the city that you do not get from any other vantage point -well worth the money and time!
I loved the tour. View is breathtaking and have music, drinks and food make the perfect complement! If you can include the all inclusive option is better to save money, individual drinks are expensive.
No thanks to Viator, who took payment and confirmed booking for a cruise that was not running that day! We had come from the UK for the weekend and I had organised it, with Limo, for 12 of us for my friends 50th as a suprise. What a suprise it was when we arrived and there was no boat. I was in tears. Luckily one of our party was able to negotiate with Hornblower Harbour who run the tour who kindly accommodated us the following evening and made the tour absolutely fantastic for us. The DJ, food, drinks and complete experience was unforgettable and we would strongly recommend it to anyone visiting New York who wants to see the skyline at night. It was as warm or as cold as you wanted it to be as the inside is toasty and the decking is large and affords the most wonderful platform for photo's. Don't hesitate to book. There is also a very friendly bar right by the pier that is ideal for waiting at before or after. Thanks to Hornblower - Viator we shall never use you again!
Phenomenal views of the city skyline - a MUST do for anyone visiting New York City!
This was a brilliant party boat. My friend and I were shattered with sore feet so just sat and took in the atmosphere and relaxed for two hours, watching everyone dancing. There was a great atmosphere on the boat and plenty of dancing, eating and drinking. There was even a wedding party on board. The music was brilliant and because you're on the water from 1800 until 2000 hours, you see the fabulous sunset and we got lots of great photos. Whether you want to simply relax or dance the night away, I would thoroughly recommend this cruise.
HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO ON BOARD. THE SITE SEEING AND ATMOSPHERE IS AMAZING.
A great evening cruise and what a way to start your trip to NYC. highly recommended
Great tour. Quick and easy to check in, great fun, friendly bar staff.
Good selection of drinks and good food. Better than expected with a range from hot dogs (with toppings such as beef chilli, melted cheese sauce) to pizza to sliders.
Good views especially of statue of liberty. Over too quick!