- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This whiskey tour is rolling straight into Lynchburg from Nashville. You can hop on the bus, kick back, and enjoy the ride to the historic and picturesque Jack Daniel's Distillery. You'll have time to peruse downtown Lynchburg, just a 5-minute walk from the distillery, and grab a quick bite to eat. We've got some suggestions! Don't forget to stop in the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and grab some limited bottles of whiskey.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes & fees included
- Angel's Share Tasting Tour. You may be on a different tasting tour if this is a last minute booking.
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Coach Bus or 15-Passenger Van
- Complimentary Bottled water
- Professional Driver/Guide
250 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Returns to original departure point
This Jack and Back tour picks up near the 5th Avenue Korean Veterans Blvd intersection in downtown Nashville at 9:00am. Your guide will have a cooler on board stocked with ice and water. Feel free to bring your adult beverages of choice. The group will depart promptly at 9:10am for the 1.5 hour trip to Lynchburgh, TN. The trip is approximately one third on the interstate and the other part takes you through the small town of Shelbyville, a town famous for the Tennessee Walking Horse. After strolling through Shelbyville, the remaining thirty minute commute takes you through picturesque rolling hills and farms into Moore County, only one of three counties where distilling was legal in Tennessee until just a few years ago.
Upon arriving at Jack Daniel's distillery, you'll disembark the bus and your guide get you checked-in to the distillery. The tasting tour runs approximately 1.5-hours. You'll have about an hour and a half to peruse the small square of downtown Lynchburg. Don't forget to grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants overlooking the square (at own expense).
Before you leave, take the opportunity to visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop and purchase some rare and Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel's or check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store. This tour will depart Lynchburg at 2:30pm and drop off at the starting point at approximately 4:00pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- You will either be transported by our coach bus or 15 passenger van depending on the size of group
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.