- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take the ultimate sunset cruise, California-style! Relax as you enjoy amazing views of San Francisco and a light appetizer buffet during this casual two-hour cruise of San Francisco Bay. The sailings are timed to coincide with sunsets; the Sunset Bay Cruise departure time and route will differ to the Twilight Cruise which sails during the winter months.
- Free snacks included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 2-hour sunset cruise of San Francisco Bay
- Light appetizers
- "Straight to the gate" access
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 free drink included: beer, wine, soda or a mixed cocktail.
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Bay
Red and White Fleet, 43 1/2, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
November - March
Thursday - Monday
April - October
Sunset Bay Cruise:
With live commentary by the captain and cool background music, this cruise is a wonderful way to explore San Francisco Bay at twilight during late March through early November.
As the sun begins to set over the Marin Headlands, you'll cruise past Alcatraz, Angel Island and the shorelines of Tiburon, Belvedere and Sausalito. Watch the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean as you sail west toward the Golden Gate Bridge. On your way back to Fisherman's Wharf you'll see many more famous sights, including the Presidio, the Marina District and Fort Mason.
During your sunset or twilight cruise, head to the light appetizer buffet to enjoy spinach puff pastry rolls; roast beef sliders; crudités and an antipasto patter; chicken curry wrap; sliced fruit and gourmet cheeses and a cookie platter. You can purchase more drinks at the full bar on board.
All cruise vessels offer indoor and outdoor seating, and restrooms. There is no assigned seating or formal dress required, come as you are for an evening of relaxed sunset sailing! Vessels operate on bio-diesel, a renewable energy source.
In the winter, the cruise changes its itinerary to make the most of the spectacular city lights view of San Francisco. As the sun sets over the horizon, you'll sail past San Francisco's modern skyscrapers, historic landmarks, the infamous island of Alcatraz and both the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate Bridge.
Your evening of breathtaking San Francisco views will be accompanied with live guitar entertainment, hearty buffet of sandwiches, salads, dessert, and a beverage from the bar.
Whether you are enjoying the skyline views from the ship's heated indoor spaces or out on the outdoor viewing decks, the city lights are an unmissable San Francisco attraction.
Click on the 'View Additional Info' link to view the cruise route map
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers may bring their own food aboard for picnic-style meals. No drinks may be brought aboard the vessel.
- Please note: In November, December, January and February tour departs at 5:30pm for twilight cruise and will not see the sunset
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.