- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Gain a deeper understanding of the events surrounding the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and the acts of heroism that rallied a nation on this 1.5 hour walking tour of Ground Zero. A certified guide with a personal connection to the events shares firsthand stories as you explore the site of the former World Trade Center and the National 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay tribute to the lives lost. Choose to upgrade and add on a ticket to the 9/11 Museum to see artifacts associated with that fateful day.
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Editor's Pick
- Narrated walking tour
- Professional, local guide with a personal connection to 9/11
- Exclusive Skip the Line Access to the 911 Museum
- 9/11 Museum Entry (If Option Selected)
- Guided visit to the 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use. Just one block away from the 9/11 attacks, it miraculously survived the falling building and debris. St. Paul’s Chapel served as a makeshift rescue center during the aftermath. Its iron fence became a bulletin board where family members posted notices of their missing loved ones. Today, with the mementos received from people around the world supporting New York City, the church serves as both a landmark and a tribute.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
The outside structure of the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, is the subway entrance and extensive shopping center.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Enter the 911 Museum with exclusive skip the line access. Admission to the museum is only included if that option is selected.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- 9/11 Museum admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.