- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour fly's the greatest distance possible through the Grand Canyon. Compare this tour fly's 30 miles (48 Kilometers) above and below the Rim of the Grand Canyon. On this 70-minute helicopter tour, you'll see Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the majestic Grand Canyon. You'll feel awe and exhilaration as you fly like a bird on the longest and most extensive air-only helicopter tour there is from Las Vegas, taking you along the rim into the mysterious depths of the Grand Canyon.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 70-minute helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- All taxes and fees
Traveler pickup is offered
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours, 1421 Airport Rd #110, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Check in and then depart on your Grand Canyon Helicopter Adventure!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Experience amazing views of the Hoover Dam & Bypass Bridge.
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Fly on the longest available flight above and below that rim for 30 miles (48 kilometers) on this extended Grand Canyon Tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds / 113 kilos. will be required to purchase an additional seat that is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.