- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The most famous off-road Jeep tour in the Southwest. Take this tour and experience first-hand the amazing capabilities of these custom Jeep Wranglers. You will surely be thrilled as your expertly trained guide navigates the most adventurous Jeep trail in Sedona.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Food and drinks
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, AZ, 204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Pink Jeep Tours Plaza or most hotels in Sedona.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Broken Arrow Trail, Morgan Road, Sedona, AZ
Meet your guide at a central location in Sedona at your selected departure time. Then hop into an open-air Jeep Wrangler that holds between six and nine passengers and set out for your off-road 4WD adventure at Broken Arrow. Hang on tight for an adrenaline-filled ride while your guide expertly navigates over the red rocks Sedona is renowned for. You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor of this rugged wilderness, which boasts scenic views of sandstone formations such as Bell Rock and Chapel Butte. Make several photo stops before descending down the Road of No Return.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' height and weight
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Comfortable outdoor clothing
- Sturdy hiking boots / tennis shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bottled water
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.