- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Stand at ground zero of the infamous attack and gaze up at a sky once filled with enemy planes. This is the place where history was made.
Stops and drive-by sites on the Salute To Pearl Harbor may include:
• World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
• USS Arizona Memorial (temporarily closed)
• Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels outside of central Waikiki (outskirts) require an earlier pick-up time than stated. Please allow extra time for the following locations:
Airport Hotels (30 mins prior)
Pier/Cruise Ship Terminal (15 mins prior)
Kahala Hotels (15 mins prior)
Ala Moana/Ala Moana Blvd. Hotels (10-15 mins prior)
If unsure, or if your hotel is not listed, we recommend reconfirming your tour pick-up time and location with tour operator. Mahalo!
Due to safety issues involving the dock and visitor loading ramp of the USS Arizona Memorial, the Navy has suspended visitors to the memorial for an undetermined period of time while repairs are made.
Visitors will receive a tour of Battleship Row, near the USS Arizona Memorial, by boat until further notice.
All other amenities within Pearl Harbor remain open.
We will keep you updated on the situation as it develops. Mahalo for your patience and understanding.
The Salute To Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in the sights, sounds and personal stories of the world-changing events of Pearl Harbor, December 1941. This is the way to see Pearl Harbor; with a knowledgeable guide who provides helpful insight and information, fascinating historical and cultural background-with the ease of transportation and a tour package that includes everything you need to visit the WWII Valor of the Pacific National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Upon picking you up, your guide begins to share local stories and interesting bits of history-setting the scene of that fateful day in December 1941-as you head towards Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor. Soon, you arrive full of anticipation at one of Oahu’s most famous destinations.
You feel the site’s power as you enter the new World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument. Here you revisit the past through never- before-seen artifacts, replicas and media displays that explain the events and details of the day leading up to and following the Pearl Harbor attack. Looking across the harbor’s blue waters at Ford Island, the center of the attack, you imagine the residents waking up on a Sunday morning to chaos and madness.
Traveling across the harbor by shuttle boat, and then standing in reflection on the USS Arizona Memorial, you pause in tribute to those who lost their lives that day. This graceful monument built over the remains of the sunken ship provides a moving balance of life and death, as you spot green sea turtles and colorful fish swimming in the active reef around the Arizona, even as it serves to memorialize those entombed below.
A historical film, a journey in time across the harbor, and perhaps a chance to meet a survivor of the attack complete your morning at the Memorial.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual. Shirt and shoes required on USS Arizona Memorial. No swimsuits. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Bags or articles that allow concealment are prohibited in the park. Nearby storage lockers are available for $5.00.
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor's center and park monuments.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.