- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Looking for a whale watch that requires less travel time, offers the most comfortable ride available and gives you more time viewing some of the world's most magnificent creatures? Look no further! Here is Boston's ONLY 3-Hour Whale Watch on a high-speed catamaran. They will get you to and from the whales in half the time, which allows you more time to watch the whales.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 3-Hour Boston Whale Watch Cruise aboard High-Speed Catamaran
- See a variety of whales, including Humpbacks, Finbacks, and the critically endangered Right Whales
- Visit Stellwagen Bank Marine Sanctuary, a rich feeding ground for whales, dolphins, sea birds and other marine creatures
- Narrated by a New England Aquarium Naturalist as your Guide
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on board)
Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Returns to original departure point
You'll visit Stellwagen Bank, the East Coast's most famous whale watching destination. Stellwagen's heavy concentration of humpback, finback, and minke whales guarantees an adventure filled with opportunities to view and learn about whales as they frolic in their natural habitat.
Each Boston Whale Watching Cruise is narrated and guided by a naturalist from the noted Whale Center of New England (WCNE). The WCNE has been studying the whales of New England for more than 20 years and its members are recognized worldwide as authorities on whales.
One of the whales you're likely to spot during a Boston Whale Watching Cruise is the humpback. These Northern hemisphere humpbacks reach an average length of 50 feet, and a weight of about 37 tons! Sadly, they're also among the most endangered, and its estimated that only 8 percent of their original population remains.
With the data collected on each cruise, WCNE is able to further the understanding of whales and their world. And, their presence on board ensures that your whale watch will be an exciting and educational trip.
Whale sightings on every whale watch. If you do not see a whale on your trip, you will receive a free ticket for a future Boston Whale Watching Cruise.
The catamarans feature 3 outside decks for optimum viewing capability. Inside you will find climate controlled cabin space with cushioned seating, tables, state-of-the-art audio-visual, and a galley offering snacks and beverages for purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, however the restrooms are not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget the camera, film and binoculars
- There is a galley serving food and beverages
- Wear comfortable shoes or sneakers
- Bring a light sweater or jacket
- Remember sunscreen and sunglasses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.