- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail the majestic Na Pali Coast and witness its beauty with 4,000-foot cliffs, cascading waterfalls, sea caves, secluded beaches, dolphins, turtles and breathtaking scenery. You will see why the Na Pali Coast is known as the jewel of Hawaii and the 8th natural wonder of the world. Feel the wind in your sails as our crew entertain your imagination with Hawaiian legends and history. Nobody sails more and its not uncommon to reach speeds of 20 knots or more. Snorkel along the coast of Kauai. All gear, food and beverages are included.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Enjoy breakfast on-board as you make your way along the dramatic coastline of jagged, 4,000-foot (over 1,200 meters) cathedral spires, dotted with sea caves and waterfalls. Keep an eye out for passing marine life, such as dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales (December through April only). When the winds are favorable, your crew will hoist the sails for a thrilling wind-powered ride.
Weather permitting, you’ll stop at a calm spot and splash into the clear, warm waters to snorkel. Get an up-close look at Kauai’s amazing underwater world and swim with brightly colored tropical fish. When hunger strikes, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch while you soak up the island sun and breathtaking scenery. Expect to get wet and bring a lightweight jacket.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Holo Holo Charters, Eleele, Kauai, HI 96705
The best way to see the spectacular scenery of the Na Pali Coast is from the water. This tour departs from Port Allen every morning for this snorkeling and sailing adventure. Meet your friendly captain and crew, then climb aboard a 50-foot sailing catamaran and settle in among spacious sun decks or an open-air cabin.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Certifications and Awards
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
This tour was fantastic! The crew was energetic and knowledgeable and very friendly. They tended to our every need. I highly recommend taking the Na Pali coast tour!
We saw many dolphins and a couple of whales. The breakfast was hot chocolate , coffee or tea with cinnamon buns and fresh fruit. Lunch was sandwiches and veggies. Lots of soft drinks. Alcohol for adults.
We didn't see too many fish snorkeling. The site was nice though. The captain and his co-workers were very informative and made sure everyone had a great time.
Tha Na Pali coast is breathtaking!
Great experience! We were suppose to go to Na Pali Coast but the weather bad there so they took us to another spot that was great for seeing sea turtles!
The crew was very nice and attentive. The Captain said he wasn't sure if we could make it to the Na Pali coast due to potential rough seas but he gave it a good try. Found a school of dolphins and they circled around and stopped for a good long look at them. The crew also pointed out a couple of Whales and made a good attempt to get close.
Only advice take Dramamine as you are out for quite a few hours.
Fabulous trip! The crew was amazing and took excellent care of all of us. Cheers to Holo Holo Charters. Very interactive with lots of stories. Captain Kelly was the best. Snorkeling was great and we even swam with a turtle. The sail up Napali coast was beautiful and again the crew was very informative. This was the highlight of our trip. Highly recommend it.
This was a great tour! The snorkel spot was pretty good, but no turtles. The NaPali coast was amazing! We love the history they gave us too!
The crew was great! They really cared about our safety. The food was plentiful and good.
I would highly recommend this tour!
Wade, Max and Cole were fantastic!!!! My family had such a blast riding on this voyage. We saw sea turtles and dolphins.
We had a wonderful time! from the check in to the boarding everything was first class. I highly recommend going on this spectacular
day trip. they are very conscience of the marine life and take care to respect the dolphins and whales. Snorkeling was fantastic!
the food was plentiful and tasty. Good music too!
We had a great time on this tour! We got to see the most spectacular coast line view as well as seeing several pods of dolphins in route! They swarmed around the boat and treated us to some great pictures. The food was good and the snorkeling was fun... though not the best we saw while in Hawaii. The captain and crew made us feel safe and they were friendly and attentive. We couldn't ask for a better experience!
Great Experience, got to swim with a huge green turtle. Staff was awesome!
Capt Kelly and her crew were friendly, informative guides. The Capt stopped the boat when we came across a pod of Spinner dolphins to give us time to watch them. At the snorkelling spot we didn't see a great many fish but we did see four turtles and a seal. There was a cold buffet for lunch, plenty of food, although I personally would have preferred a hot juicy burger after all that snorkelling! On the way back the crew were able to put up the sails and turn off the engine for a while which was lovely. There were people of all ages on our trip and all had a great time. Bring plenty of suntan lotion cos you don't want to be inside and miss the views and all the fun of the ride up front!
We had an awesome trip despite the fact that the day we were scheduled to go they had to take a different route because the weather on our booked route was too rough. Captain Cole, Wade and Max did a great job taking care of the group and we actually got to see a Whale Shark....which is a rare sighting! Would recommend this trip.
The Captain and Crew made our six hour trip with Na Pali Coast Snorkel and Sail the highlight of our two weeks in Hawaii!
The snorkeling was good, an example of a reef at a site that experiences higher energy environment. Our crew was very attentive to our needs. The food was very fresh, tasty, and plentiful.
Excellent tour. The crew was knowledgeable, provided excellent service and very safety conscious. My family and I had the best time, it was a highlight of our time on Kauai.
This was a perfect day. Our original day got cancelled due to thunderstorms and lightning. We ended up being able to reschedule it for Easter Sunday. The weather was great and the water was absolutely smooth. We saw whales, dolphins, flying fish and sea turtles. The crew was equally great in the way they explained everything and saw that we all had a terrific time. This was a real special day for us.
Weather was fabulous, Crew were GREAT and the Na Pali coastline was AMAZING ! An absolute must do when in Kauai :-
Great value for money .
Aussie Family of 4
we enjoyed our trip, weather was great, water stirred up alittle so snorkeling not the greatest, but crew was good and the scenery was amazing. also got to see turtles and bottle and spinner dolphins.
Jason, Wade and Cole were wonderful! They kept us safe and entertained throughout our trip. They pointed out interesting spots along the coast and stopped twice to let us watch spinner dolphins. We had perfect weather and were able to sail back. It was a beautiful day!