- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sail the majestic Na Pali Coast and witness its beauty with 4,000-foot cliffs, cascading waterfalls, sea caves, secluded beaches, dolphins, turtles and breathtaking scenery. You will see why the Na Pali Coast is known as the jewel of Hawaii and the 8th natural wonder of the world. Feel the wind in your sails as our crew entertain your imagination with Hawaiian legends and history. Nobody sails more and its not uncommon to reach speeds of 20 knots or more. Snorkel along the coast of Kauai. All gear, food and beverages are included.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction is included
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Enjoy breakfast on-board as you make your way along the dramatic coastline of jagged, 4,000-foot (over 1,200 meters) cathedral spires, dotted with sea caves and waterfalls. Keep an eye out for passing marine life, such as dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales (December through April only). When the winds are favorable, your crew will hoist the sails for a thrilling wind-powered ride.
Weather permitting, you’ll stop at a calm spot and splash into the clear, warm waters to snorkel. Get an up-close look at Kauai’s amazing underwater world and swim with brightly colored tropical fish. When hunger strikes, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch while you soak up the island sun and breathtaking scenery. Expect to get wet and bring a lightweight jacket.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Holo Holo Charters, Eleele, Kauai, HI 96705
The best way to see the spectacular scenery of the Na Pali Coast is from the water. This tour departs from Port Allen every morning for this snorkeling and sailing adventure. Meet your friendly captain and crew, then climb aboard a 50-foot sailing catamaran and settle in among spacious sun decks or an open-air cabin.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 6 years old for snorkel tours, 5 years old for non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Certifications and Awards
- Best of Kauai 2017 – The Garden Island Newspaper People’s Choice Awards - 1st Place – Best Kauai Boat Tour
- Best of Kauai 2018 – Hawaii Magazine – Best Napali Tour Company, Best Guided Tour, Best Dinner Cruise, Best Sunset Sail, Best Extreme Tour
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2017 Viator 5-Star Travel Award
- Dolphin SMART
- Hawaii Ecotourism Association
- Surfrider Ocean Friendly Restaurant
- Safe Sunscreen Certified
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.