- 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour--the perfect way to get around and see it all at your own pace! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses as you tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach, Wynwood, Coconut Grove and Little Havana. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Biscayne Bay Boat Tour to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water, or the Night Tour to see the city after hours.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1.5-hour Biscayne Bay Boat Tour (if option selected)
- 1.5-hour Night Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Bayside Marketplace - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park
- 601 Biscayne Blvd - Bayside Marketplace
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science - Corner of Biscayne Blvd and NE 11th St.
- Ocean Drive - Washington Ave. Between 8th and 9th St.
- Washington Avenue - NE Corner of Washington Ave and 13th St.
- Española Way - Washington Ave. Between Espanola Way and 15th St.
- Lincoln Road - Lincoln Rd. Between Collins and Washington Ave.
- Soundscape Park - 1680 Washington Blvd.
- Collins Avenue - Corner of Collins Ave and 18th St.
- The Bass - 2199 Collins Ave. near corner of 22nd St.
- 2401 Collins Ave - The Riviera
- Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach
- Mosaic on Miami Beach Condominium Association
- 4333 Collins Ave - Fontainebleau Hotel
- Wynwood Art District - Wynwood Walls NW 2nd Ave at NW 25th St.
- Wynwood - Corner of NW 2nd Ave and NW 22nd LN.
- Miami Supercar Rooms - 2010 NW 1st Court
- Trinity Cathedral
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College - Biscayne Blvd at NE 3rd St.
- Biscayne Boulevard - Corner of Biscayne Blvd and NE 2nd St.
Bayside Marketplace / South Beach / Big Bus Tours / Lincoln Road / Miami Beach Boardwalk / Collins Avenue / Wynwood Walls / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / Port of Miami / Lummus Park Beach / Lummus Park Historic District / Bayfront Park
Operates: First Departure - 9:30 am at Bayfront Park. Last Departure - 5:00 pm from Bayfront Park.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College
- Brickell - Brickell Ave between SE 5th and SE 6th Streets
- Dominos park - Little Havana SW 15th Ave.
- East Flagler Street - corner of E Flagler and Biscayne Blvd.
- Bayside Marketplace - Bus Stop on Biscayne Blvd and NE 2nd St.
Bayside Marketplace / Little Havana / Bayfront Park
Operates: First Departure Time - 10:15 am, Last Departure Time 4:45 pm
Night Tour - Yellow Loop
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1680 Washington Ave - Soundscape Park
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace & Bayfront Park
Bayfront Park / Bayside Marketplace / Port of Miami / Holocaust Memorial / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / South Beach / Lincoln Road
Operates: 7:30 PM Departure Soundscape Park 8:00 PM Deparute Bayfront Park Night tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.