- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour--the perfect way to get around and see it all at your own pace! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses as you tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach, Wynwood, Coconut Grove and Little Havana. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Biscayne Bay Boat Tour to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water, or the Night Tour to see the city after hours.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1.5-hour Biscayne Bay Boat Tour (if option selected)
- 1.5-hour Night Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Bayside Marketplace - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park
- 601 Biscayne Blvd - Bayside Marketplace
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science - Corner of Biscayne Blvd and NE 11th St.
- Ocean Drive - Washington Ave. Between 8th and 9th St.
- Washington Avenue - NE Corner of Washington Ave and 13th St.
- Española Way - Washington Ave. Between Espanola Way and 15th St.
- Lincoln Road - Lincoln Rd. Between Collins and Washington Ave.
- Soundscape Park - 1680 Washington Blvd.
- Collins Avenue - Corner of Collins Ave and 18th St.
- The Bass - 2199 Collins Ave. near corner of 22nd St.
- 2401 Collins Ave - The Riviera
- Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach
- Mosaic on Miami Beach Condominium Association
- 4333 Collins Ave - Fontainebleau Hotel
- Wynwood Art District - Wynwood Walls NW 2nd Ave at NW 25th St.
- Wynwood - Corner of NW 2nd Ave and NW 22nd LN.
- Miami Supercar Rooms - 2010 NW 1st Court
- Trinity Cathedral
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College - Biscayne Blvd at NE 3rd St.
- Biscayne Boulevard - Corner of Biscayne Blvd and NE 2nd St.
Bayside Marketplace / South Beach / Big Bus Tours / Lincoln Road / Miami Beach Boardwalk / Collins Avenue / Wynwood Walls / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / Port of Miami / Lummus Park Beach / Lummus Park Historic District / Bayfront Park
Operates: First Departure - 9:30 am at Bayfront Park. Last Departure - 5:00 pm from Bayfront Park.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College
- Brickell - Brickell Ave between SE 5th and SE 6th Streets
- Dominos park - Little Havana SW 15th Ave.
- East Flagler Street - corner of E Flagler and Biscayne Blvd.
- Bayside Marketplace - Bus Stop on Biscayne Blvd and NE 2nd St.
Bayside Marketplace / Little Havana / Bayfront Park
Operates: First Departure Time - 10:15 am, Last Departure Time 4:45 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was our 3rd big bus experience and we really enjoyed it. The live guide was a nice treat and we found that each guide added their own touches to the information shared. Armando was great with a mix of architectural and cultural knowledge.
A wonderful way to get to grips with a big city in a short space of time. Well organised and great guides.
easy way to sightseeing the citys top atractions. Just hop on hop off if you like to walk a round in districkt of your interese
Love these tours! Always use these wherever I am visiting! Great guides, regular buses and routes that show you everything! Highly recommend
We took this overview of Miami and it definitely was worth it. Our guide, Ivory, was excellent! Not only was he friendly, but he was so knowledgeable about the history of Miami and was able to convey information in a clear and entertaining way. Thank you, Viator, for another great tour and to Ivory from your girls from Chicago!
The tour itself was great. The driver/guide was very knowledgeable and interesting and enthusiastic. The only gripe is that the process was vague in how to get your receipt that is required to show to the person checking tickets to board the bus - maybe this was buried in the fine print but yo have to take your Viator voucher to a small office across the street from the place you board the bus and you exchange the voucher to the aforementioned receipt. But I was able to do that and get right back in line where I was. All-in-all, recommended!
we had a great time me and my would do this again guides where very friendly and helpful information interesting we had fun
Tour was excellent. There was a live tour guide on each bus. All were very good.
Excellent way to see Miami, it covered all aspects of this exciting place, took two loops and was very satisfied with what I saw.The commentary was clear and interesting.The young people were very helpful and truly looked after us.
Great way to see your way around Miami. There are 3 different routes. The best being the one that takes you through the amazing graffiti walls in the Wynwood district. This same bus also has a stop at one of the large shopping districts in Miami. Can get on and off at any time. All the bus routes are spectacular. Guides are very knowledgeable. Recommend
This tour was amazing. If want get a full lesson on Miami history this is it
Highly recommended. This is the best way to find your way around Miami especially if you are only in town for a dew days
Drivers and guides were great. Informative, funny, knowledgeable and helpful.
Would recommend this to anyone new in town.
There's no better way to see it all than on this bus tour! If you get off at the wrong stop in error, wait 10 minutes...another will be along shortly! Every guide was informative and some were very funny. Made us feel more relaxed. We highly recommend the Hop-on Hop-off ANYWHERE you go!!