- 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An amazing sunset is just the beginning of a dazzling evening under the stars at Maui's longest-running luau, where beach-side seating, free-flowing drinks, all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner, and authentic Polynesian dance combine for the perfect Hawaiian evening.
Your evening begins with a cold beverage and photo opportunities as you enjoy watching the sun dip behind the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The dinner buffet features authentic Hawaiian fare including kalua pork cooked in a traditional imu, an underground oven that cooks the meat to tender perfection. There's even a kids' buffet featuring chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and Maui potato chips.
After dinner, the stage comes alive with rhythmic drumming, traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian, Samoan, and Maori performances and thrilling fire-knife dances. With vivid choreography and mesmerizing music, the show does more than entertain—it also tells the stories and legends of the islands.
- Shell lei aloha greeting
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, and beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth Pua'a Kalua (roast pig) from in-ground oven
- All-you-can-eat buffet with island cuisine
- Island's only keiki (kids) buffet
- Live Hawaiian music
- Enchanting show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Free photo opportunities with the dancers after the show
- Oceanfront setting with stunning Maui sunsets
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The listed price does not include a $5 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Royal Lahaina Luau, 2780 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1992
Visit: Royal Lahaina Luau, 2780 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1992
Experience Maui’s Most Exciting Oceanfront Luau!
The Myths of Maui Luau Includes:
• Shell Lei Aloha greeting
• Complimentary Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiis, cocktails, beer, wine, and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages
• Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua’a (roast pig) from the imu (in-ground oven)
• Delicious all-you-care-to-eat dinner buffet with traditional island fare
• Keiki (kids) dinner buffet
• Live Hawaiian music
• Enchanting and exciting stage production featuring dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa & New Zealand
• Awe inspiring fire knife finale
• Free photo opportunities with the dancers after the show
• Amazing Oceanfront setting – experience beautiful Maui sunsets
VIP Reservations Include:
• Guaranteed Premium Stage Front Section Seating
• Priority Dinner Buffet Access
• Skip the line early entry at 5:30pm
• Fresh Flower Lei for women and Kukui Nut Lei for men*
*One free lei per paying adult admission.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is resort casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We were told to show up at the show at 4:00 pm. We had to wait until 6:30 pm to enter. The 2.5 hour wait in the hot temperatures did not please anyone. The show was also subpar. The breaks were long between dancers. This show is know for being the longest running show. It should be changed to the longest waiting instead. Not impressed at all.
Took a long time to actually get in and seated, probably over 45 minutes standing in line. Food was ok, not a lot of options. Show was not too drawn out, just the right length. However, I don't feel like we got our money's worth. The luau we went to in Oahu last year was definitely worth our money and kind of expected the same from this.
The show, host, and dancers were honestly great. I thought the food was disappointing and not luau like at all. Bugs everywhere...bring a citronella candle! Drinks ok. Vip is not worth it....venue is smaller so all seats are pretty good.
The time of VIP Check in was 5:30 so we got there a little early and the parking lot was already packed. Check in itself was helter-skelter -didn't know exactly where to go as there seemed to be 2 different areas. No signs anywhere, but finally someone asked if we checked in and directed us to the side - then told to go to covered tent. There was nothing to indicate VIP tickets vs. general tickets and took forever to get our pass and lei's.
The food was quite good and drinks fine.
The show was okay but seemed to be repetitive, just different outfits. Left before the end as it was getting very cold, but figured we didn't miss much.
Others we were sitting with thought this was the worse show they had been to and were disappointed and also left early.