- 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take to the skies on a helicopter tour to see New York's amazing skyline! On this scenic 18-20-minute helicopter flight you'll soar through the sky and experience a bird's eye view of Manhattan's world famous landmarks. This is the best view you can get of New York City!
- 18-20-minute Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD40.00 per person (including infants) heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
After taking off from Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will fly over Governor's Island, a former Revolutionary US Army post, and the birthplace of New York. Next you will come face-to-face with the Statue of Liberty, which has become synonymous with America's most fundamental value, freedom. Don't forget to pack your camera for unique shots of this famous landmark!
Next your pilot will guide your state-of-the-art helicopter past the humbling site of Ground Zero, before heading up the Hudson River alongside two magnificent feats of civil engineering: the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings.
Fly over Central Park, check out the George Washington Bridge from above and enjoy amazing views of bustling Times Square and the world-famous Madison Square Garden. Catch a glimpse of the WWII aircraft carrier, USS Intrepid and hover over the most passed-through point in the history of immigration, Ellis Island. You'll be able to see it all without battling the crowds on this New York City helicopter tour!
This is the perfect vantage point to take in New York's skyline. Don't miss out on this incredible scenic helicopter flight!
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $40 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.