- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit some of the Southwest's favorite attractions on this 3-day tour from Las Vegas. Visit Sedona, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon and more! Round-trip transportation, meals per itinerary and 2-nights accommodations are included.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- 2-night hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Red Rock Canyon
- Jeep tour in Monument Valley and Lunch
- Wifi on bus only
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Luxor Hotel and Casino
Wednesday - April to October
Day 1: LAS VEGAS – SEDONA
Stop At: Chapel of the Holy Cross, 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-7064
We start the day travelling across the Mojave Desert, and head up the Colorado Plateau and historic route 66, before arriving to Sedona. Known as the jewel of the desert and considered as one of the most beautiful places in America. Drive the breathtaking scenic Oak Creek Canyon that descends 2000 feet (610 meters) to the valley floor. We stop for photos of the red rocks and surroundings at the Oak Creek Canyon overlook, and the slide rock state park. Enjoy a lunch break in Sedona where you can browse authentic Indian arts and crafts stores together with unique boutiques and galleries.
After our break we head out to the surrounding desert to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross ( self-guided visit using local stuttle service), and enjoy panoramic views of the Sedona red rock formations including Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte and Cathedral rock.
In the late afternoon we depart the Sedona area to Flagstaff for overnight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bell Rock, 4999 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86351-8995
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Rock, Yavapai County, Sedona, AZ 86351
Duration: 10 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Country Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Day 2: SEDONA – MONUMENT VALLEY – HORSESHOE BEND
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
We start the day heading into Monument valley, one of the Iconic symbols of the American West and one of the most majestic and photographed points in the world.
Deep in the heart of the Navajo nation lies this majestic park, which consists of sandstone masterpieces that tower from 400 – 1000 feet (up to 300 meters) around these sandstone towers you can find mesas buttes shrubs and trees. Our visit starts with a jeep tour with led by Navajo Indians. The tour will take you down into the valley and you will experience firsthand why the Navajo call this land “like no other place on earth”. We stop for an outdoor BBQ lunch (included)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After which we head to the mighty Colorado River, for a visit to “Horseshoe Bend” a spectacular sight unique to this region of the country. In the late afternoon we arrive to Lake Powell.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Outdoor BBQ lunch
Accommodation included: Clarion Inn Page
Day 3: ANTELOPE CANYON – VALLEY OF FIRE – LAS VEGAS
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
We start the day where “The water runs through the rocks” as per the local Navajo folklore. We tour the upper Antelope Canyon and visit the spectacular dunes created by the wind, water and sand, words are not enough to describe these formations created by Mother Nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
After our tour we depart this amazing area and start making our way back to Las Vegas, along the way we stop for a lunch break and then visit the “Valley of Fire” named for the magnificent red sandstone formations created from shifting sands and dunes during the age of the dinosaurs more than 150 million years ago.Our visit is timed to be able to see the appearance of the valley being on “fire” when reflecting the powerful sun’s rays into the valley (weather permitting).
Depart the Park for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.