- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Admire incredible bird’s-eye views of the Grand Canyon as well as a basin landing on this exhilarating helicopter tour. After hotel pickup you'll drive 35-minutes to the heliport with a stop along the way at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for a 30-minute photo stop. Take to the skies, then enjoy a Champagne toast in the basin of the canyon before returning to the heliport for a hearty lunch and transport back to Las Vegas.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- 30-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- 30-minute Hoover Dam Photo stop
- Live commentary from the pilot
- Bottled water
- Champagne toast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
Traveler pickup is offered
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
After being picked up from your Las Vegas hotel you'll begin with a 35-minute ride to the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge where you'll enjoy a 30-minute stop for photos and a walk over the bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
Then you'll take a short ride to the heliport where you'll board your state-of-the-art helicopter and gaze at gorgeous aerial views during a flight to the Grand Canyon. Leaving the views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead behind, your pilot will follow the Colorado River, bringing you past several extinct volcanoes toward the Grand Canyon West Rim. Throughout your helicopter tour, your experienced pilot will provide expert commentary on the sights you see via a two-way radio headset.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arizona Last Stop, 20606 US-93, White Hills, AZ 86445, USA
After a Champagne toast in the basin, you’ll return to back to the heliport where a lunch will be waiting for you at Arizona Last Stop, famous for their big, juicy burgers. Vegetarian options are also available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Enjoy a comfortable drive back into Las Vegas and to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st)
- Any passenger over 275lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Totally rate this trip and the wonderful service - a real slice of what the USA has to offer! Highly recommended and we managed to fit it into a business trip. Pick up and drop off to hotel, champagne, one of the wonders of the world, unforgettable views... what's not to like!
The staff were excellent from the beginning to the end, very attentive and helpful. The guide to the hoover dam was most informative, managed to squeeze in a visit to Boulder. Flew over lake mead and the first sight of the canyon was breath taking. On landing the guide pointed out the best advantage point for photos and gave information on the cactus. Enjoyed the two glasses of champagne. Lunch was lovely great chips. Overall a fantastic experience .... Can totally recommend Sundance.