- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Skip all the lines on a memorable Pearl Harbor tour, including a USS Missouri tour and Arizona Memorial admission. This day trip from your Waikiki hotel takes you on a sobering journey through US history to the site of the World War II attack on Pearl Harbor. After, drive by air-conditioned coach through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific — aka Punchbowl Cemetery — and downtown Honolulu, including stops at Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and the Mission Houses Museum.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Food and drinks
Select Waikiki hotels
Pickup between 6:30am and 7:05am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour returns to pickup location at approximately 2:30pm
Start your Pearl Harbor tour with hotel pickup in Waikiki by air-conditioned coach. Your full-day tour includes admissions to each attraction, including the USS
Missouri and USS
Your first stop is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to see artifacts from the bombing that propelled the US into WWII. Then take a ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the USS
Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of the 1,777 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The national memorial, which commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor, spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.**
Next, you'll take a guided tour of the USS
Missouri. The ship served from WWII through Desert Storm and was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
After an intriguing look through US war history, return to your coach for a historic tour of Honolulu with drive-by's Kawaiahao Church, the Hawaii State Archives and State Public Library, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale, and the Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives (formerly called the Mission Houses Museum).
You'll also see Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, and take a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, known as Punchbowl Cemetery, before hotel drop-off.
**Note: Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Structural repairs are being made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in 2019.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- A majority of this tour is wheelchair accessible. There are a few areas on the USS Missouri that a wheelchair cannot go. If you aren't able to walk on the bus, please call in advance to ensure a bus with a lift is available
- Special needs requests must be called in to the local tour operator at least 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis
- ARIZONA MEMORIAL ACCESS SHUT DOWN AGAIN (May 2018) Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Earlier this week, structural repairs were made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in early 2019.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Well thought out summary video. We saw the highlights and got great pointers from our tour guide. Prepaying lunch worked well - got to spend time in the air museum
Outstanding tour guide, the hassle of obtaining tickets and entrance priority make this tour well worth the time and cost.
Thoroughly enjoyed this very informative trip. Saw everything we wanted to and with plenty of time to explore ourselves at our own pace too
Very informative tour. Enjoyed and was very organized. You won't be disappointed.
I loved our trip to Pearl Harbor. My family and I learned so much about what happened on December 7th, 1941 and why it happened. Everyone that goes to Oahu should take this excursion to Pearl Harbor in my opinion. Piilani, with the Polynesian Adventure Tours, was very friendly and knowledgeable. She always made sure that we knew where we should be and what time we should be there. The bus was very comfortable. We were always offered water upon entering the bus. The banana bread at the beginning of the tour was a great touch. Thank you for a great day on Oahu.
Wow, is what I have to say of first impression, Our morning started with our driver Gideon picking us up on time at our designated pick up location greeting us with a warm welcome smile and a slice of homemade bread and bottle water, in a beautiful air conditioned bus, followed by a great tour of the area and great heritage background stories. Dropped us off to a fantastic restaurant for lunch he even came in and sat down with us followed with more stories and of course a few songs on his ukulele. Then escorted us to the tour without waiting in line. It is a fast tour but we had plenty of time to see everything that was included.
Absolutly well worth the Trip, Guide (KALEO} made this absoltly a fun and very informative adventure.Couldn`t have asked for better, Very well informed and kept the group lively and made everything fun as well
Our Guide - Ernie - was so polite and professional. My family learned a lot and had fun at the same time. We recommend this tour for the families.
This was a trip I never thought I would do, today was an amazing day out. It was brilliant from stat to end, Very moving on the USS Arizona. Our driver Tyi was excellent, he made the trip very entertaining for us.
Also we enjoyed the grand circle trip on Easter Sunday, on our way to the Big Island on Wednesday. We have a trip booked , were looking forward to the trip.
Very nicely done the museum and grounds generally and quite a moving experience to out on the memorial. USS Missouri was very good too, being able to see and stand where history was made.
What great tour. Having a very knowledgeable guide Keo made it so interesting and brought the history to life for us!
informative tour about what happened. you can really get a feel for history. clean and well priced. a great day out but get there very early!