- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise off the beaten path by UTV (utility terrain vehicle) to explore the Hell's Revenge Trail on a 2.5-hour off-road adventure from Moab. With an experienced guide leading the way, you will drive a Kawasaki Teryx 4 — a 4x4 vehicle equipped for traversing sandstone domes and slickrock ledges. The difficult route combines the thrill of steep climbs and descents with views of La Sal Mountains, Negro Bill Canyon and Abyss Canyon. Travel in a small group of up to four vehicles with a maximum of four passengers per vehicle.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
- Food (you may bring snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Meet your small group at your chosen departure time and hop into your 4-seater Kawasaki Teryx 4, perfect for driving over Moab's slickrock. After a safety briefing, slip behind the wheel or take one of the passenger seats.
Within 10 minutes of Moab, you are at the Hell's Revenge Trail, full of steep ridges and roller-coaster terrain. Follow your experienced guide along a thrilling route that takes you crawling up a rock incline called Devil’s Backbone. Hold on as your 4x4 jostles along the slickrock, formed from Navajo sandstone, before you descend into a low point in the narrow canyon, named Lake Michigan for the water that pools there.
Next, make a brief stop at the fossilized dinosaur tracks near Lion’s Back before you proceed to Echo Canyon, also known as Negro Bill Canyon. Here, take in the views of towering sandstone cliffs above an oasis of cottonwood and willow trees.
Get a look at Abyss Canyon before continuing off the beaten path to an overlook for dramatic views of the Colorado River below. On your way back to Moab, soak up more stunning vistas of La Sal Mountains.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license
- A hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended in the warmer months
- Comfortable, closed-toed shoes are required for safety; no flip flops allowed
- Each vehicle fits up to 4 passengers; 2 people minimum per vehicle
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Sunset tour departs approximately 2 hours before sunset (roughly 5pm); call the day before the tour for exact departure time (contact info will be listed on your voucher)
- Please note that this is a U-drive experience which means the customer does the driving.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.