- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Yosemite National Park is a must-visit California gem, and this day trip from San Francisco makes it easy. Leave the urban hustle-bustle behind and journey through Central Valley, Gold Country and the Sierra Nevada foothills to UNESCO World Heritage–listed Yosemite National Park. Take a 1.5-hour narrated van tour of Yosemite Valley, including Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, Bridalveil Falls and El Capitan, and then set off on your own for three hours to explore independently. Numbers are limited to 23 on this small-group tour, ensuring a more personalized wilderness experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select SF hotels
- Transport by luxury biofueled van
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
- Food and drinks
- Bike rental (available for purchase)
• Zone 1: Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf - Corner of Mason and North Point (6:20 a.m.) Covering north-west of Van Ness, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Fort Mason
• Zone 2: Le Meridien - Battery Street Entrance (6:35 a.m.) Covering Financial District, Chinatown, Embarcadero
• Zone 3: San Francisco Hilton Union Square (6:50 a.m.) Covering Union Square, hotels west of Van Ness
• Zone 4: Holiday Inn Civic Center (7:10 a.m.) BART riders, SOMA area, Civic Center, AirBnB/Private residence, Caltrain riders, hotels south-west of Van Ness
• Zone 5: Dublin BART Station (7:45 a.m.) Oakland/Berkeley East bay or inland guests that don't need to come into the city for pickup
Returns to original departure point
Gear up for your full-day Yosemite adventure with early morning pickup from San Francisco. Relax aboard your luxury bio-fueled mini-coach across the Bay Bridge, offering great views of San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz.
Making your way across the Central Valley — one of the largest agricultural regions in the United States — you'll have a 10-minute stop at a street-side fruit stand for a chance to purchase some fresh local nuts or fruit, and an option to pick up picnic supplies for lunch. Continue through the cattle and horse ranch lands of the Sierra Nevada foothills and Gold Country — the heartland of the California Gold Rush of 1849.
After a 4-hour drive, you'll arrive at Yosemite National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site famous for its spectacular granite cliffs, waterfalls, massive sequoia trees and biological diversity. Start your visit with a 1.5-hour driving tour through the park’s main attraction, Yosemite Valley, a glacial valley full of amazing rock formations and waterfalls. As you're in a small group, you’ll enjoy multiple photo stops for that perfect iconic picture!
Admire famous Half Dome, depicted in famous photographs by Ansel Adams, and watch rock climbers scale El Capitan's 3,000-foot (914-meter) sheer granite rock face. Enjoy incredible vistas from the Tunnel View overlook, and end your in-coach tour near the base of Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America.
You will have three hours to explore Yosemite Valley at your leisure. Rent a bike and pick a trailhead for an epic cycle around the valley, or embark on foot on one of the many hiking loops. For less active folks, check out the visitor’s center, the Ansel Adams Gallery and the Ahwahnee Hotel for unique insights in the park’s history, legacy and beauty.
Re-group in the late afternoon for the journey back to San Francisco, stopping for a short break en route. Approaching the city in the evening, capture a stunning downtown skyline view from the Bay Bridge before arriving back at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.