- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Maui Mountain Activities offers horseback rides that take you up into the West Maui Mountains to view waterfalls from a distance, then down to the coastline to ride alongside the Pacific Ocean. Experience the tranquility of Maui's native rainforests and the beauty of its waters. There are 2 run spots where you can run your horse, if you want (weather permitting), and your guides will take photos of you with your camera along the way. Tour through the petting zoo and experience up close the many animals, which may include mini horses, geese, rabbits, guinea pigs, pigs, and sheep. This is a 2 hour tour. Soft drinks are provided and complimentary.
- Refreshments will be available and complimentary. Saddle bags are also available
- All activities will be guided
- Bottled water
2644 Kahekili Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
8:15am check in, 8:30am start time
Returns to original departure point
Check in is at 8:15am, with a start time of 8:30am. You will be transported from the parking area up to the "corral" where the horses are waiting. Helmets and saddlebags are then offered and available to the riders. A briefing is done by one of the trail guides that covers safety and basic riding skills used on the horses and all questions riders may have are answered. Riders are then mounted on their horses and head out on the trail. The trail takes you up into the valley of the West Maui Mountains through beautiful gulches to view waterfalls from a distance, then down to the oceanfront to ride alongside the Pacific Ocean. There will be 2 opportunities to run your horses, if you want (weather permitting) and your guides will take photos of you along the way with your camera. Long pants, closed toe shoes, a camera and sunscreen are recommended. This ride is a 2 hour horseback ride. Refreshments are available and complimentary. See you at the ranch!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, and a camera are recommended
- Minimum age of 7yrs, and weight limit of 250 pounds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.