- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at Chateau Ste. Michelle and another boutique winery. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
- Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- Boxed Lunch (available to purchase)
- Cruise pick up is not provided (due to traffic issue)
- Wine tasting fees (International guests MUST bring passports)
1: Seattle, WA, USA
2: SeaTac, WA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Customized Tours to confirm your selected hotel location is within our pickup zone to receive a accurate pickup time.Seattle and airport hotels
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau Ste. Michelle Vineyards, 14111 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072-6981
Travelers will have time to take in the beautiful historic grounds and taste the Chateau's world famous wine (own expense).
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Lake Washington, Seattle, WA
Travelers will take in beautiful Lake Washington as they pass over both of Seattle's floating bridges to and from the main stops on this tour.
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls & Winery Tour, 4660 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98134, Seattle, WA 98198-0677
Enjoy a stop to snap a photo of this beautiful waterfall that is 268 ft. tall. If you have time, you can take in the beautiful Salish Lodge and gift shop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boehms Candies, 255 NE Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027-2903
Enjoy a stop to take in this candy factory built like a Swiss chalet. Spend some time taking in the beautiful chapel garden and making momento purchases.
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Luggage cannot be taken on tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- International guests MUST bring passports
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.