- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
View Oahu's most treasured sights from the sky on our 45 minute helicopter tour. Your window seat puts you up-close and personal with majestic Sacred Falls as provides you fabulous views of Diamond Head, Maunalua Bay, and the sheer cliffs of the Ko'olau Mountains.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
155 Kapalulu Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup time and location will be confirmed after booking.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Some of Oahu's most incredible sights lie hidden from view but you can see them all on this amazing helicopter tour. Your tour begins over Honolulu’s famous harbor where for almost 100 years the Aloha Tower has welcomed arriving ships. Flying over Oahu's South Shore you see the beaches of Waikiki. A slow loop above mighty Diamond Head lets you peer directly into one of Oahu's most famous landmarks. You continue over crystal clear Maunalua Bay and head towards the island’s rugged eastern shores and Hanauma Bay’s spectacular reefs. You spy the little lighthouse perched above the cliffs of Makapu’u as you round the Eastern Shore and over the longest stretch of beach on the entire island of Oahu. Follow the Ko'olau Mountains up the Windward Coast to world-renowned Lanikai Beach and the aptly-named Chinaman’s Hat resting on the water. The pilot guides your helicopter into the pristine forest and jagged cliffs of the magnificent Ka'a'awa Valley. Hold on tight as you fly deep into the mountains for a panoramic view of Oahu's highest waterfall, Sacred Falls. You head back towards the airport with a passage over the mountains and the island's inland sea - Dole Plantation's "Pineapple Sea." The tour ends with low-altitude views of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.