- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel in Luxury on our Mercedes Vehicle with comfortable reclining leather seats, free WiFi, USB charging ports. On this small-group day trip from Las Vegas, travel to northern Arizona to see two bucket-list locations: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. The most photographed slot canyon in the world, Antelope Canyon will offer a vantage point not to be missed. At Horseshoe Bend, see a rock formation that sits in the middle of the Colorado River. Its distinctive markings and impressive height make this memorable site. Your driver/guide will be happy to answer any questions about the area. Tour includes breakfast, complimentary bottled water, and round-trip transportation from most on-strip Las Vegas hotels.
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fees for both Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Transport by Luxurious Mercedes Vehicle - Reclining Leather Seats Making the Ride More Comfortable
- Hotel Pickups and Drop Offs from 40+ Hotels in Las Vegas
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Bottled Water and Late Breakfast / Early Lunch
- Free WiFi and USB Charging Ports
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 1-2 days before your tour for a more exact pickup time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
An experienced guide takes you through the lower antelope canyon in which the corkscrew walls and colors are surreal. The most photographed slot canyon in the world will have you in awe of nature's beauty.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Walk on a trail which is 1.5 miles or 2.4 kilometers round trip down to an entrenched meander approximately 300+ meters deep, Horseshoe Bend.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No open toed shoes, flip flops or heels permitted
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Please note: Occasionally, due to inclement weather, the tour at Antelope Canyon may be cancelled. This may not be known until after the tour has departed Las Vegas. If this happens, you will be refunded the cost of the tour through Antelope Canyon.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.