- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience life at sea without leaving port by visiting the USS Midway Museum, San Diego's number 1 rated visitor attraction. A visit to this historic naval aircraft carrier museum is an essential experience for people of all ages.
- Skip the line
- Editor's Pick
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Audio Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - USS Midway Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
USS Midway is located on downtown San Diego's Embarcadero alongside Navy Pier
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Visit: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
USS Midway was the US Navy's longest serving carrier of the 20th century (1945-1992), and the largest ship in the world for a decade, housing 4,500 crew! Now you can walk in the footsteps of 225,000 sailors on a self-guided audio tour narrated by former Midway sailors and officers.
More than 65 locations, from the engine room to the bridge, and 25 restored historic aircraft are on display. The
USS Midway also contains interactive exhibits and climb-aboard aircraft for all ages. Don't miss the flight simulators, gift shop and cafe.
Experience what it was like to be part of a "city at sea", explore galleys, officer's country, sleeping quarters and the engine room of the first Navy ship too large for the Panama Canal! You will be amazed by the 4-acre flight deck and the 360-degree panoramic view of downtown San Diego.
Front-row accessible parking spaces, available on a first-come, first-served basis, on Navy Pier directly in front of the ticket booth. Regular parking fees apply.
Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship.
Elevator access from the hangar deck down to the second deck.
Elevator access up to the flight deck from the hangar deck.
Wheelchair-accessible family restroom on the hangar deck.
Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
Located in Navy Town USA, a visit to the Midway is uniquely San Diego!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at the USS Midway for a minimal charge
- Complimentary, loaner wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Elevator access from Navy Pier onto the ship, from the hangar deck down to the second deck and up to the flight deck
- Approximately 60 percent of the museum’s exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Narrated video tour of all museum exhibits is shown continuously in the hangar deck
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.