- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This all-encompassing tour lead by a guide whose knowledge and love of the island will leave you wishing you had time for more! It’s a great value, including any required admission fees, and we’ll make sure you get lunch!
Stops and drive-by sites on the Ultimate Pearl Harbor Circle Island may include:
• World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
• USS Arizona Memorial
• Wheeler Army Airfield/Schofield Barracks
• Historic Dole Plantation
• North Shore Surfing Beaches and Koʻolauloa Coast
• Hukilau Marketplace Complimentary Lunch with Time for Exploration
• Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
• Oahu’s Eastern Shoreline Waimanalo, Makapu’u, Sandy Beach
• Halona Blowhole and Lookout
• Hanauma Bay Lookout (Closed every Tuesday)
• Kahala and Diamond Head Slopes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Waimanalo Beach
- Entry/Admission - Makapu'u Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sandy Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Army Schofield Barracks
- Entry/Admission - Halona Blowhole
- Entry/Admission - Kahala Beach
- Entry/Admission - Hukilau Beach
- Storage available for purchase ($5 per bag)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Begin at sunrise as you head out to re-live a striking historical moment in time at the World War II Valor in the Pacific Monument and USS Arizona Memorial. In this quietly moving place, you experience the history, tragedy, and heroism of the attack that propelled the U.S. into World War II. Take a boat ride out to the 184’ USS Arizona Memorial structure that actually spans the mid-portion of the battleship itself as it rests on the harbor floor.
The day’s journey begins in earnest. After passing through the center of Oʻahu and alongside Wheeler Airfield, one of the first targeted objectives of the Japanese naval attack, you head toward the North Shore. The famous Dole Plantation provides a refreshing stop. Feed the koi fish in the plantation fish pond or grab a sweet frozen pineapple DoleWhip® .
Catch the laid-back local rhythm of the North Shore as you pass through the small towns with just the right mix of surfing culture and country island-style. Sunset Beach. Banzai Pipeline. Waimea Bay. The shoreline’s famous names come to life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales.
Time to stretch your legs and discover where old Laʻie comes to life! The Hukilau Marketplace is a vintage throwback to 1950’s Hawaii where nostalgic foods, handmade goods and friendly locals give you a taste of the North Shore’s good ol’days. Enjoy a COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH BUFFET on us at the Hale Aloha OR wander the Marketplace and make your own choices amongst the varied island delights.
Turning towards the majestic power of the island’s lush and rugged mountain range, you rise up to the final battlefield where King Kamehameha fought to unify the Hawaiian Islands. Standing high on the windswept Nuʻuanu Pali cliffs, you can feel its wild and tragic history, an ancient parallel to the morning’s Pearl Harbor stories of bravery in the face of conflict.
Waimanalo. Sherwood Forest. Makapuʻu. Sandy Beach. These are the bodysurfing playgrounds that draw locals from all around the island.Beware. It is not as easy as it looks! Seabirds soar above the island’s windswept coastline where ancient lava fields descend into the sea. Halona blowhole, a natural underground lava tube, funnels plumes of ocean water into the sky in syncopation with the sea. Hanauma Bay hovers on the eastern tip of the island-home to a living coral reef and safe haven for fish and marine animals.
Early afternoon will find you turning back towards Honolulu, cruising around the slopes of Diamond Head, Hawaii’s most famous landmark.
Don’t forget your camera for photo opportunities galore. The young and young-at-heart will be entertained by island folklore and history shared by your guide throughout the day. It is the complete island experience for the whole family.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor an additional cost
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona In such case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, visitor’s center and park monuments
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended
- Complimentary lunch stop en route included at the Hale Aloha Buffet, Hukilau Marketplace only. All other food and beverage purchases on own
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views and special sightseeing along the way!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.