- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Witness the dawn of a new day on a Haleakala Sunrise Tour. Standing at the top of majestic Mt. Haleakala, renowned for its stunning sunrises and beauty, you'll be amazed by the raw beauty that inspired literary giant Mark Twain. You haven't experienced Haleakala until you've seen it at sunrise on a Haleakala Crater Sunrise Tour!
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Entry/Admission - Haleakalā Observatory
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels on Maui: South (Makena, Wailea, Kihei), Central (Wailuku, Kahului) and West side (Kapalua, Napili, Kaanapali, Lahaina). Call our Call Center for hotel pickup time and location.
Maui Kahului Airport
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
Home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; over 30,000 acres. The park is known for its unique volcanic features, its long scenic drive with numerous overlooks, and the unusually clear views of the night sky available.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleakalā National Park Headquarters Visitor Center, Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Haleakalā Observatory, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Sunrise viewing - an unforgettable show of light and color bursting into the sky.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Views of Kula - open country slopes, quaint & rustic.
Misty mountains, higher elevation, rich volcanic soil, verdant farmland.
Stop At: The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course, 1333 Mauilani Pkwy, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732-2542
Enjoy a local-style breakfast; stunning views of the west Maui mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tour Restriction: Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala. (Temperatures 20-40 F). We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude. People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.