- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience a 1.5 hour scenic motorized ATV tour through the Mojave Desert. Your professional guide will pick you up from your hotel on the Las Vegas strip and drive you out to the desert where they'll get you geared up. At the end of your amazing ride relax at our onsite restaurant and bar where you will be treated to Breakfast for the 7:00am Tour or Lunch for the 1:00pm Tour. Breakfast includes an egg and cheese sandwich with coffee or soft drink. Lunch will include our World Famous All-American Burger, fries, and soda. After, your tour guide will drive you back to Las Vegas with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Use of helmet, goggles, and gloves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guided ATV tour
- Breakfast (7:00am Tour Times Only) or Lunch (1:00pm Tour Times Only)
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas ATVs
- Entry/Admission - Arizona Last Stop
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel or any strip location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas ATVs, 3113 W Tompkins Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103-5646
Ride 30 minutes through the Mojave Desert for a once in a lifetime ATV Adventure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Arizona Last Stop, 20606 US-93, White Hills, AZ 86445, USA
After a great ATV ride relax at our onsite restaurant for lunch: our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years.
- Riders age of 16 to 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Photo ID such as a drivers license or passport is required
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- This is not recommended for those on any medication or who have a medical condition
- Vegetarian meal option is available
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This is a perfect trip for someone who has never ridden an ATV or has very little experience. The terrain is very flat and easy and the tour moves at a slow pace. Those with riding experience may get a little bored. However, the guides are very helpful, the desert scenery is beautiful and the burger at the end was delicious. Also, the history lesson given by the guide on the trip back was very informative and I learned some new things about the history of Las Vegas and the surrounding area.
The trip was pretty good. Our tour guide, Josh, was really great. It wasn't exactly what I expected. We had to follow a group of people, and the slowest one had to lead so it was a little slow going. The scenery was beautiful. Josh stopped at a look out over the mountains which was amazing. Overall worth the money, but if you are looking for more of an adrenaline rush, I would choose a different activity.