- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Along with your experienced guide you will paddle at a relaxing pace and explore the shallow, calm, blue-green waters of the back country of Key West.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local Guide
- Quiet side of Key West
- Entry/Admission - Lazy Dog Adventures
- Bottled water available for sale
- Dry bags available for rent
5114 Overseas Hwy, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily tours at 10am and 2pm.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lazy Dog Adventures, 5114 Overseas Highway US 1, Key West, FL 33040
Glide through the winding mangrove creeks and paddle through inches of water, where you can easily view and learn about the geological structure of the Keys along with its inhabitants, all from the comfort of your kayak. Your adventure will give you a chance to view the mangrove environment up close, along with its marine life including tropical fish, crabs, sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges and various aquatic birds. Every trip leads us on a different adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.