- 30 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Create your own sightseeing itinerary with the Chicago Explorer Pass, saving up to 42% on ticket prices. This multi-attraction pass, valid for 1-year after purchase, and 30 days after your first use, provides admission to your choice of up to five attractions, tours or activities at one low price. Make your selections from more than 25 top sites and things to do, including Lincoln Park Zoo, Navy Pier and an Architecture River Cruise. It's the easiest and most affordable way to explore the Windy City at your own pace. Simply save your pass on your mobile device and go – no voucher redemption required!
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Access to 3, 4 or 5 attractions, activities or tours
- Comprehensive pocket guidebook
- Discounts and special offers at select restaurants and retailers
- Entry/Admission - Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower
- Entry/Admission - The Art Institute of Chicago
- Entry/Admission - Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House
- Entry/Admission - The Chicago Theatre
- Entry/Admission - The Field Museum
- Entry/Admission - Adler Planetarium
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Architecture Center
- Entry/Admission - Chicago History Museum
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Park Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Children's Museum
- Entry/Admission - Brookfield Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Science and Industry
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Contemporary Art
- Entry/Admission - Navy Pier
- Entry/Admission - Shoreline Sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Tall Ship Windy
- Entry/Admission - Signature Lounge
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Transportation to/from attractions
Save your pass, available as your 'ticket' after purchase, on your mobile device.
Pass is activated on the day it's first used and is valid for 30 days from the day of activation
Save your pass, available as your 'ticket' after purchase, on your mobile device and then peruse the list of experiences, choosing between three to five activities that interest you most from more than 25 museums, tours, cruises and other attractions. The pass also provides discounts at restaurants and retailers around the city.
Valid for 30 days from the first day of first use, the pass gives you the flexibility to customize your sightseeing itinerary and discover Chicago highlights at your own pace. The guidebook includes attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions and maps.
Access to your chosen attractions is easy — simply swipe your pass at designated ticketing areas and enjoy! Perhaps you'll visit Adler Planetarium; take a walking tour with the Chicago Architecture Foundation; explore the city with a half-day bike rental at Navy Pier; or check out the Museum of Science and Industry — the choice is yours.
See below for a full list, including additional savings.
Your Chicago Explorer Pass is activated upon first use and is valid for 30 days afterward.
• Adler Planetarium (skip-the-line entry included)
• Brookfield Zoo
• Frederick C Robie House (walking tours available; closed Tue and Wed)
• 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory; skip-the-line entry included)
• LEGOLAND Discovery Center (skip-the-line entry included)
• Lincoln Park Zoo (includes pass for Carousel and Children's Train)
• Navy Pier includes Ferris wheel, miniature golf, lighthouse, wave swinger ride and carousel
• SkyDeck Chicago, Willis Tower (express entry)MUSEUMS
• Art Institute of Chicago (skip-the-line entry included)
• Chicago Children's Museum
• Chicago History Museum with Audio Tour*
• Field Museum
• Museum of Contemporary Art
• Museum of Science and Industry, plus Omnimax (express entry included)TOURS
• 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass
• Hop-On, Hop-Off, North Side, South Shore or Grand City Bus Tour
• Chicago Theatre Marqee Tour
• Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio TourACTIVITIES
• Architecture River Cruise*
• Navy Pier or Millennium Park Half-Day Bike Rental
• Classic Lake Cruise*
• Tall Ship WINDY Skyline Cruise**Please note: Certain attractions are seasonal; consult guidebook for exact schedules.
• Water Tower Place: ‘Premier Perks’ shopping savings
• Hershey’s Chicago: 10% savings
• Macy’s: visitors savings pass
• Bloomingdale’s: 15% savings
• Haagen Dazs Café: 20% savings
• Segway Experience of Chicago Guided Tours: 15% savings
• Macy’s, Walnut Room: complimentary dessert with purchase of main course
• Chicago Bike and Segway Tours: 15% savings
Additional discounts at area restaurants and shops are also available with this card.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Chicago Explorer Pass will be immediately available as your 'ticket' after purchase. Print your pass or save it on your mobile device and use it for direct entry into the attractions.
- Chicago Explorer Pass is valid for 30 days from the date of activation; once you are inside an attraction or on a tour, you may stay until closing
- Please note: Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice; if you are traveling over a holiday period, please check operating hours at each attraction you plan to visit
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Great way to see many sights when you have a limited time frame. The bus was our mode of transportation, but it turned out to be fun and informative too! Guides and drivers were good fun. Recommend!
A very enjoyable architectural boat ride. Our local expert was very knowledgeable. The audio equipment was very good and we had no problem hearing and understanding everything that was said. Chicago has a wealth of interesting and beautiful buildings. Highly recommend this tour.
Loved the flexibility that the Explorer Pass allows. Did eight different activities -- would recommend all except the Gray Line Scenic North Side and Historic South Chicago bus tours - had the same tour guide on different days - Antone - who was more interested in sending texts and spending time on Facebook on his phone than he was in telling us about our surroundings, history, etc.
Architectural Boat ride and Hop On/Hop Off tours were a must!
Pass worked for our schedule. save us time at the time of arrival to some attractions.
I love the tours, the experience is unforgettable. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Would do it again!
It was easy to buy, VERY easy to use and it definitely saved us money. Would definitely do the Explorer Pass if we get to go back again. Absolutely the way to go! The City Pass is also another great option but we did not have time to visit 5 attractions/tours/activities. They also give you a guidebook which is helpful.
Had a great time on the architectural boat tour. Also Willis tower and the field museum were amazing.
Having the explorer pass made sightseeing very easy and cost effective. I loved having the ability to choose which sites I wanted to go to (and how many). I'd highly recommend it!
Great way to explore the highlights of the city. Took the 5-choice option, and got instant, easy, money-saving access to major Chicago attractions.
It was very easy to get into every event. No problem what so ever. We did the city boat ride, field museum and the navy pier. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Highly recommend the explorer pass, save so much money compared to paying entry to the sights individually!
We had a great time, hopping on and off at different museums and events. Each tour guide was unique and interesting. Thanks so much!
Explorer Pass is the best option to visit Chicago. So Flexible and easy to use.