- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This small-group tour is a fantastic way to observe wildlife as well as take in Grand Teton's beauty and Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins.
We will be making stops at Oxbow Bend, Old Faithful geyser, Yellowstone Lake, Hayden Valley, Fountain Paint Pots and Mud Pots, West Thumb Geyser Basin, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, as well as several other geyser basins. Yellowstone National Park’s rich history, geology, wildfires and wildlife will be discussed in detail throughout the tour.
Wildlife that is often observed on this tour are bison, grizzly bears, black bears, wolves, moose, elk, eagles, mule deer, pronghorn, and coyotes.
We will offer many stops throughout the tour for guests to get out of the vehicle and observe the different wildlife viewing opportunities with the binoculars and scope that we provide, and to walk the various boardwalks we stop at.
This tour will include a picnic style lunch that will be served by your guide.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Professional/Naturalist interpretive guide
- Transport by enclosed, air-conditioned vehicle
- Picnic Lunch/Snacks
- Use of binoculars per person/scope for group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson Hole, WY
- Gratuities recommended at 10-15% of tour cost
- National Park entrance fees
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where you are staying in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area
including Teton Village, Jackson, and Wilson, Wyoming. We will offer front door
pickup for MOST locations in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area.
Between 5:30am and 7:30am
Please call the tour operator to verify pickup location and pickup time upon booking; contact details are provided on your confirmation voucher
Your national park adventure departs from your Jackson/Teton Village area hotel in the early morning. Get ready for your exciting Park experience on the scenic drive north through Grand Teton National Park, stopping along the way to observe wildlife stirring in the morning light.
Enjoy unforgettable views of your majestic surroundings and use your provided binoculars to possibly spot bears, wolves, bison, moose, elk, mule deer, eagles, and other animals that make up the Yellowstone eco-system.
Visit Old Faithful to witness the eruption of this world-famous geyser. After spending time here taking photos, continue to Yellowstone Lake, the Upper and Lower Falls and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, a magnificent canyon created by huge volcanic eruptions 600,000 years ago. These sights will absolutely amaze you!
During your stops, your naturalist guide will educate the group about Yellowstone National Park’s history, geology, ecology and wildlife. Enjoy snacks and beverages, as well. Guests will have several opportunities to stretch their legs throughout the entire day. After your unforgettable Yellowstone adventure, relax on the drive south to Jackson through Grand Teton National Park.
Please note: This tour only operates from late April through October. Tours departing in April-early May and October-early November may enter Yellowstone through the West Entrance of Yellowstone after guests are picked up in Jackson Hole, WY due to winter road closures at the South Entrance of Yellowstone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes and bring a jacket. Guests may need to wear warmer clothing, especially in the spring and fall months of travel.
- Small groups of 1 to 4 people might be riding in suburbans. Groups of 5 to 11 people will be riding in vans.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.