- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Envision yourself swimming freely among the vibrant fish of the Florida Keys during a 3.5-hour Key West snorkeling tour. This tranquil catamaran cruise provides easy snorkeling among coral reefs and includes beverages. You may even spot a pod of dolphins or sea turtles drifting by.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Cash bar
- Entry/Admission - Sebago Key West
- Cocktails (available for purchase at cash bar)
205 Elizabeth St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
Pay close attention as professional crew members provide a safety briefing and snorkeling overview.
When you reach the reef, hop into the translucent waters with provided snorkeling gear to discover an underwater world of exotic fish and neon coral. As you follow the many schools of fish around, keep your eyes peeled for copper sweepers darting to and from rocks. If you're curious to know what exactly you're seeing, ask the crew to share their expert knowledge or request a handy fish-identification card.
After exploring the reef, climb back on deck and wet your whistle with provided beverages including wine, ice-cold beer and filtered water. Perhaps indulge a bit further with your favorite cocktail at the onboard cash bar, and then sit back and relax, keeping watch for a pod of dolphins who might swim along the boat.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Sebago Key West, 205 Elizabeth St Key West Historic Seaport, Key West, FL 33040-6612
Meet your crew at Key West’s Historic Seaport, and sail away aboard the Marquesa, a 69-foot (21 meter) catamaran with sprawling deck space for soaking up the sun and sea breeze while you cruise toward the Great Florida Reef, one of the most beautiful reefs in Key West.
Duration: 15 minutes
Location: Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Key West, FL 33040-6679
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.