- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise into a brilliant and romantic sunset aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Underneath enchanting skyline views enjoy the lively sounds from Sullivan Dabney, Jr. and the Muzik Jazz band while delighting your taste buds with a deliciously prepared Creole-styled meal. Grab one or two classic New Orleans cocktails inside at the bar, then take a stroll outside along elegantly designed wrought iron trimmed railings for a night full of stars and warm banter. Become part of the city's unique energy and let the sweet Mississippi River breeze sweep you off your senses onto the dance floor atop our promenade deck for a night full of pure New Orleans magic.
- Creole Buffet (If Option Chosen)
- Jazz Entertainment
- 2-Hour Mississippi River Cruise
- Alcoholic Beverages - (Alcoholic for Purchase)
- Coffee and/or Tea - (Available for Purchase)
- Soda/Pop - (Available for Purchase)
1 Poydras St
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Once you receive your ticket online please bring your photo ID and e-voucher down to the Ticketbooth located on the Riverwalk Dock (2 Poydras St. New Orleans). When the voucher is successfully redeemed from the reservation agent, you will be directed to board. During the cruise, Jazz will play throughout the night while the sun sets and stars begin to illuminate behind southern clouds. Indulge in a delicious Creole Dinner Buffet in a richly appointed dining room designed with plush Victorian style draperies and soft period lighting. Menu items may include: red beans and rice, jambalaya, Cajun Seafood Pasta, Cajun Braised Beef Brisket, Chicken & Sausage Gumbo, our signature White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce, and more!
Boarding time for this cruise is 6:30 p.m and and lasts until the boat cruises promptly at 7:00 pm. Cruising duration is 2 hours ending at 9:00 p.m. Cruises are free for children five and younger.
Make sure to grab a drink at our bar made of Louisiana cypress and adorned with brass railings for a warm and inviting setting. Then take the stairs to our promenade deck for a night to remember. Let the sweet breeze from the Mighty Mississippi intoxicate your senses while you dance the night away among the stars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email and bring to ticket booth for redemption
- Call for discounted group rates.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Bags are checked before boarding the vessel to ensure safety during the cruise.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If altered or canceled due to poor weather, cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very poor quality of food - it was a total wastage of money - music was o.k. Also, originally booked the tour through viator on a Sunday evening - after confirmation and payment, the trip had to be changed - went for a Monday cruise - created problem for scheduling other tours.
Had a great time, the food was excellent, the experience was fantastic. The staff were very attentive and patient.
Lots of fun. Great food, service, and music. Music was loud enough to hear but not so loud that you couldn't have a conversation. Rainy views were awesome. Loved it.
I was very happy and my family too of course, it was nice food ,nice weather ,nice drinks, love it it was a real experience with n the boat
This was a Great Cruise!!! The Band was absolutely fabulous, the food was delicious, and the views were wonderful. Highly recommend this Dinner Cruise.