- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is the most beautiful, historical and visually intoxicating experience you will ever have! Visit both incredible viewpoints: Eagle Point, Guano Point. You will enjoy lunch at the rim, stroll the boardwalk of the Hualapai Ranch & Western Town and see Native American Dancing and Dwellings. We also include a wonderful photo stop and oratory at Hoover Dam.
This incredible tour includes all the highlights of the 5 in 1 Tour plus you will soar like an Eagle on a breathtaking flight over the rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in a fabulous EC 130 Jet Helicopters. While on the floor of the canyon you have time to take photos at this amazing location and then you’ll fly another stunningly beautiful route 4000 feet up, returning to the rim viewpoints. This, without a doubt, will be “the most exciting family outing” of your life! Total time at the Grand Canyon including flight, approx 4 hours.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter flight (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Enjoy a quick 10 minute photo stop.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
You will be picked up from the bustling city of Las Vegas in early morning and head out to the wild west. Your first stop will be the Hoover Dam where you will hear about the building of this massive engineering feat and have amazing photo opportunities.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Continuing on the journey, travel through the beautiful high desert of Northern Arizona past an ominous extinct volcano and caldera, the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before arriving at Grand Canyon West, home of the Native Hualapai Indians. Here, you will have approximately 4-hours to explore these tribal lands.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Visit Eagle Point (home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk). Walking on the amazing Skywalk is optional, paid directly to the Hualapai Indians (not included in tour price). At Eagle Point, you can wander the Indian Village and see the native American dwellings from many different native tribes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
See the Colorado River as winds thru the mighty Grand Canyon
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy the Hualapai Ranch and Western Town. This is another place that you are able to enjoy lunch!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Be transported back to your Las Vegas Strip or downtown accommodations at tour's end.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 300lbs (136kg / 21.4st) or additional fees apply
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.