- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Travel by coach, helicopter and boat on an action-packed day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim. It’s one of the Las Vegas tours you can’t miss! You'll ride a helicopter beneath the rim, cruise down the Colorado River, stop at the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout, and take a scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim after lunch.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute river boat trip
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Bypass
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89139-5948
A brief stop for check-in, restrooms and a cafe is available to purchase drinks and snacks for the trip. Your journey begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury air-conditioned motor coach to the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a six-seater helicopter with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) below! Once on the canyon floor, you'll board a pontoon boat for a gentle cruise down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the sheer walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately 15 minutes, then fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano and Eagle Points.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
Enjoy 3 hours at the Grand Canyon's West Rim, where you can visit Eagle Point, Guano Point and even walk on the glass Skywalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At Eagle Point, you can explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance.
Optional Upgrade: The big attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Grand Canyon West Rim, home to the old Guano mine. Hot lunch options are available here and are included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Old western style town with a wild west show, amenities and alternate lunch options.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.