- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the full Miami, Florida experience with three tours in one day! Take a sightseeing open top double decker tour through the city and explore beautiful South Beach, the historic Art Deco District and downtown Miami. Then, relax on a boat cruise along Millionaire's Row through Biscayne Bay to admire the Miami skyline and spot celebrity houses. Top it off with a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades National Park!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Excellent value for money
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Miami city tour, Biscayne Bay cruise and Everglades Airboat safari
- Free time to walk the Everglades National Park and explore various Alligator exhibits
- Food and drinks
- National Park Service charge - an additional $3 USD (this will be collected from you at the meeting point)
305 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
After pickup from your Miami hotel in the morning, you’ll take a narrated open top double decker bus tour to see Miami's highlights including the historic Art Deco District and South Beach, a lively beach side area brimming with restaurants and hotels.
Explore downtown Miami, a skyscraper-filled metropolis, and continue to Cuban-influenced Little Havana. Other interesting sites include the Gianni Versace Mansion, Madonna’s former house on Brickell Avenue and the secret spot where Michael Jackson filmed his ‘Thriller’ music video! You'll have time to enjoy a meal break in Little Havana before embarking on the next part of your adventure.
After your sightseeing double decker bus tour, you’ll be taken to Biscayne Bay to board a boat for a 90-minute sightseeing Miami boat tour. Learn about the history and culture of Miami as you cruise past millionaire's row and various islands. Pass the Port of Miami, see celebrity houses dotting the coast and admire the Miami skyline.
Up next is the third part of your Miami experience: an Everglades Airboat Safari Tour! Take a 45-minute drive to Everglades National Park for a thrilling 45-minute airboat ride through lush marshlands. With the help of your on-board naturalist guides, spot wildlife including alligators, turtles, snakes, fish and exotic birds, and learn about the animals and their environment during the wildlife show that follows. An onsite store provides refreshments for purchase. Round-trip transportation to the Everglades included. No additional cost
After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: this tour is conducted in primarily in English. However, depending on the group, Spanish narration may be provided.
- There will be an additional charge for the National Park Service. Starting June 1st 2017, the Everglades Park requires us to collect a $3.00 conservation fee (unless presenting a valid NPS Pass) from all visitors before entering the park. We collect that amount during check-in at the meeting point.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.