- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This 3-in-1 combo tour is the ultimate Grand Canyon experience! After a comfortable flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, enjoy an exciting helicopter tour to a private bluff along the Colorado River. Then, visit Eagle Point and Hualapai Village along the rim, followed by Guano Point overlooking the breathtaking canyon. Upgrade to enjoy admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk for unbelievable panoramic views!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Scenic air tour
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Lunch included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Professional guide
- Round-trip flight by fixed-wing plane
- West Rim shuttle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
Traveler pickup is offered
Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point approximately 6 hours after departure time, subject to local traffic conditions
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Your 3-in-1 Grand Canyon tour begins with pickup from your Las Vegas hotel in the morning or afternoon. After a luxury coach ride to the airport, you'll take a 30-minute flight by comfortable fixed-wing airplane to the Grand Canyon West Rim, offering great aerial views of Boulder City, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam along the way.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
When you land, hop aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter for an exhilarating flight to the basin of the canyon! Descending 4,000 feet (1,220 meters) to the Grand Canyon floor, your adventure continues with an exclusive landing on a private bluff. From this unique vantage point, you'll enjoy amazing views of the steep, staggering canyon walls rising skyward as your pilot teaches you about these magnificent rock formations.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your bluff will overlook the mighty Colorado River
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Re-board your helicopter and ascend back up to the canyon rim, where an air-conditioned coach will be waiting to take you to Eagle Point for incredible photo opportunities. While there visit Hualapai Village to learn about the history and culture of the Hualapai Indians.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Skywalk Upgrade: Make your Grand Canyon experience complete with admission to the Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet (1,220 meters) above the canyon floor. Admire jaw-dropping 360-degree views of the vast canyon from this unparalleled vantage point. Buy your ticket ahead of time with this upgrade option to avoid long lines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Arriving at Guano Point, you'll be treated to a meal overlooking the breathtaking canyon. At the end of the day, relax on your plane ride back to Vegas.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Duration of tour is approximate and includes travel time from hotel
- All planes seat 9 passengers
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. Wheelchairs are unable to be stored on the bus or at the check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and or operational considerations
- Please note: Children under 2 years or 20 lbs (1 stone) are considered a lap child and are free. Children over 2 years or 20 lbs must purchase an adult-priced seat.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.