- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the modern marvel of commercial jet production on this unique and one of a kind tour from Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. The Boeing assembly plant is home to legendary planes like the 747, 777 and the world’s most advanced jetliner, the 787 Dreamliner. You’ll have an opportunity to learn about Boeing’s long and storied history, go inside the world’s largest building to view airplanes in various stages of assembly, take photos overlooking Paine Field and the billions of dollars of Boeing product in different phases of completion and shop for official Boeing branded gifts. This tour package, provided by Show Me Seattle Tours, includes comfortable coach transport with a knowledgeable local guide to and from the Center, and admission to the 90 minute tour of the assembly plant tour led by expert Boeing staff. Book now for an experience unique to Seattle!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Seattle 35 miles north to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and back
- Pickup and drop-off at a convenient central location in downtown Seattle
- Limited seats available for pickup at downtown Seattle hotels
- Knowledgeable and entertaining local driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Wells Fargo Bank, 1620 4th Ave Ste 1, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Available from downtown Seattle hotels only. Please call local tour operator to find out if your hotel is in the pickup area. If you are staying outside of the downtown Seattle area, you may need to make your own way to the General Pickup location.
Returns to original departure point
The small-group Seattle Boeing Factory Tour starts when your professionally trained driver picks you up in a comfortable coach for the trip 35 miles north of Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. Once aboard, your driver will share some quirky and interesting facts about the Boeing, Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest. All drivers are happy to answer any of your questions, so ask away!
Once you arrive at the Boeing factory, you will be escorted on an informative and fun 90 minute tour of the Boeing assembly plant, guided by expert Boeing staff. You'll see where Boeing's 747, 767, 777 and Dreamliner aircraft are manufactured in the largest building in the world by volume. On the Boeing flight line, you will see airplanes in various stages of flight test and manufacture for airline customers around the world.
You'll also have an opportunity to take photos and do some "plane spotting" up on the Strato Deck, and visit the Aerospace Galler for interactive exhibits, a flight simulator, an advances Makerspace, and much more.
Note that the tour involves a walk of one-third of a mile, and some steep stairs. Some wheelchairs available at the Future of Flight, please ask your Show Me Seattle guide.
*Hotel pickup reservations are limited. If the hotel pick-up option is sold out, you will be asked to shift to the general pick-up spot.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available for those staying in downtown Seattle area hotels.
- No personal items are allowed on the 90 minute assembly plant tour, including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit photos, videos, or recordings of any kind during the assembly plant tour.
- This tour package includes guided transport to and from the Future of Flight Aviation Center - please do not find your own way to the Center as it is not possible to join the Show Me Seattle tour at that point.
- Please note that pickup times are prior to the 9:00am start time for the guided coach tour to the plant.
- Please check your email confirmation for pickup time and location. Contact Show Me Seattle in advance with any questions and to confirm pickup details.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.