- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the modern marvel of commercial jet production on this unique and one of a kind tour from Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. The Boeing assembly plant is home to legendary planes like the 747, 777 and the world’s most advanced jetliner, the 787 Dreamliner. You’ll have an opportunity to learn about Boeing’s long and storied history, go inside the world’s largest building to view airplanes in various stages of assembly, take photos overlooking Paine Field and the billions of dollars of Boeing product in different phases of completion and shop for official Boeing branded gifts. This tour package, provided by Show Me Seattle Tours, includes comfortable coach transport with a knowledgeable local guide to and from the Center, and admission to the 90 minute tour of the assembly plant tour led by expert Boeing staff. Book now for an experience unique to Seattle!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Seattle 35 miles north to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and back
- Pickup and drop-off at a convenient central location in downtown Seattle
- Limited seats available for pickup at downtown Seattle hotels
- Knowledgeable and entertaining local driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Hotel Pickup Option: Available from downtown Seattle hotels only. Please call local tour operator to find out if your hotel is in the pickup area. If you are staying outside of the downtown Seattle area, you may need to make your own way to the General Pickup location.
General Pickup Option: Charter Bus Zone in front of the Wells Fargo Bank at 1620-4th Avenue between Pine and Stewart Streets next to Westlake Center.
The small-group Seattle Boeing Factory Tour starts when your professionally trained driver picks you up in a comfortable coach for the trip 35 miles north of Seattle to the Boeing Future of Flight Aviation Center. Once aboard, your driver will share some quirky and interesting facts about the Boeing, Seattle, and the Pacific Northwest. All drivers are happy to answer any of your questions, so ask away!
Once you arrive at the Boeing factory, you will be escorted on an informative and fun 90 minute tour of the Boeing assembly plant, guided by expert Boeing staff. You'll see where Boeing's 747, 767, 777 and Dreamliner aircraft are manufactured in the largest building in the world by volume. On the Boeing flight line, you will see airplanes in various stages of flight test and manufacture for airline customers around the world.
You'll also have an opportunity to take photos and do some "plane spotting" up on the Strato Deck, and visit the Aerospace Galler for interactive exhibits, a flight simulator, an advances Makerspace, and much more.
Note that the tour involves a walk of one-third of a mile, and some steep stairs. Some wheelchairs available at the Future of Flight, please ask your Show Me Seattle guide.
*Hotel pickup reservations are limited. If the hotel pick-up option is sold out, you will be asked to shift to the general pick-up spot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Future of Flight Aviation Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Hotel pickup and drop off is only available for those staying in downtown Seattle area hotels.
- No personal items are allowed on the 90 minute assembly plant tour, including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site at the Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit photos, videos, or recordings of any kind during the assembly plant tour.
- This tour package includes guided transport to and from the Future of Flight Aviation Center - please do not find your own way to the Center as it is not possible to join the Show Me Seattle tour at that point.
- Please note that pickup times are prior to the 9:00am start time for the guided coach tour to the plant.
- Please check your email confirmation for pickup time and location. Contact Show Me Seattle in advance with any questions and to confirm pickup details.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great driver, guide and amazing factory building! I didn't go with kids, but I'd love to see one in the middle of that experience. I'd come back!
Book this tour! Great Tour Guide-David. informative, Organized and Entertaining!!! This is a great tour -must put on your #1 to do List in Seattle.
The tour is very well organized, the service punctual, the bus clean and very new.The tourist guide (Dave) is very nice and kind.The factory is really very interesting and in this tour you can see the making of different aircraft. Time is also available to visit the small exhibition and the two attached shops.We highly recommend it.
Excellent tour - very informative and a good pace. Awesome to see a Qantas Plane in production. Thought this would only interest my husband but the scale of the factory and the information about production was really interesting.
Elvis dave was very friendly and he gave clear instructions. Bus was also clean and the possibility to be dropped somewhere else in Seattle was a nice gift.
We were picked up from our hotel in a timely manner. Excellent informative tour guide to and from the facility. The Boeing plant was more than we expected. We saw a movie first in very comfortable seating and then were escorted into waiting buses. Some easy walking throughout facility and the views of planes in different stages of completion was very interesting. Nice gift shop too.
It was great opportunity to visit Boeing factory, as I didn't have a car during my trip.
Nice and friendly people. Really good experience!
Driver Elvis did a fantastic job. Our tour guide was very enthusitastic and could answer all our questions
We very much enjoyed the tour.
The tour guide was good and informative. Planes were very large. I appreciated the security measures the company takes.
A must see while in Seattle area. Tour guides were excellent. Nice comfortable coach bus. Our tour guides, David and Keith, were well versed in the area history and highlights. The Boeing plant and tour was outstanding. I highly recommend this company and tour.
Great experience with transportation and a good time block for visiting. Guide took us to places in Seattle not on the itinerary that were seasonal and got us back to a nearby location of our choice. I appreciated the insight!
Just realized I had not posted a review on this while doing a review for a tour earlier this week. I really liked this tour. I have told countless people I have met on many cruises that if they are in the Seattle area, they should take this tour.
The tour guide did a great job of working to everyone's interests. It was a small group, but he was able to keep conversations going throughout the trip. The Boeing factory is giant! They were working on four different types of aircraft when we were there, which added to the experience. On the trip back, we stopped at University of Washington to see the cherry blossoms in bloom since it was nice weather. He even asked where we wanted to be dropped off instead of going back to the pick-up location. Would definitely recommend!
I like the whole Boeing experience. I think it is a once in a life time opportunity. Also, the driver gave us interesting information about the city itself, etc.
It's a great tour - limited time and you can't take your phone or camera, but that's a Boeing restriction, well worth it !!
This is a great experience for anyone that takes commercial flights on a regular basis. Very informative,
This was perfect! I had always wanted to see where planes were made and this tour did not dissapoint.