- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the stunning array of red sandstone formations at the Red Rocks of Sedona. In addition to experiencing the breathtaking backdrop of the Red Rocks you will also explore ancient Native American ruins on this day tour from Phoenix. You’ll have a total of approximately 1.5 hours in Sedona to explore on foot, visit world-class art galleries and shops, or get a psychic reading. Your guide will also take you to photo spots to view and explore the wonders of this sculpted red rock playground.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Chapel of the Holy Cross
1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montezuma Castle National Monument, 2800 Montezuma Castle Hwy, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
To be true to the area's rich history, the Sedona single day tour gives you a chance to explore ancient Native American civilization. You'll visit the ruins at Montezuma Castle National Monument which are the most easily accessible, best preserved and arguably the most spectacular cliff ruins in North America. You'll see an impressive 20-room, 5-story structure built into the recess of a white limestone cliff about 70 feet (21 meters) above the ground.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chapel of the Holy Cross, 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-7064
Before heading back to Phoenix you will also visit The Chapel of the Holy Cross, an iconic Catholic chapel built into the mesas of Sedona, Arizona
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bell Rock, 4999 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86351-8995
You'll also visit Bell Rock, one of Sedona's most popular red rock formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchairs that fold up are acceptable on tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.