- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take an early-evening New York City Harbor Lights cruise and bask in the glow of the setting sun and glistening harbor lights. While listening to an entertaining and informative tour commentary, sip your favorite drink and watch the sun set, the moon rise and New York City light up for the night.
- Fully narrated tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 2-hour Sightseeing Cruise
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Recorded narration in seven languages available via free app download
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, Pier 83, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Returns to original departure point
You'll enjoy dazzling skyline views of Manhattan on this 2-hour cruise. From the Statue of Liberty to the Brooklyn Bridge, New York's landmarks are especially memorable when lit up at night. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
In addition to the live tour guide narration in English, recorded narration is available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Recorded narration available in seven languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin and English via free app download. Instructions provided on voucher.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.