- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See every stunning sight on Oahu from the white sands of Waikiki to the epic big waves of Norh Shore on our incredible 60-minute circle island tour. Get spectacular views from a guaranteed window seat of Diamond Head, Haunama Bay, the Ko'olau Mountains, Ka'a'awa Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Plantation, and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
155 Kapalulu Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pickup time and location will be confirmed after booking.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
The island of Oahu is home to a wide variety of spectacular natural wonders best viewed from the sky on this royal tour. You begin with the heights of the Waikiki skyline along the sultry sands of the most famous beach in the Pacific. Oahu's crown, Diamond Head, pops into view presiding over the island known as The Gathering Place. As you pass over the ridges of the Leeward coast, Hanauma Bay appears below and gentle beaches transform into rugged volcanic cliffs, carved over millennia by sun, surf, and rain. You continue on this regal tour by flying over top of the charming Makapu’u lighthouse. The island’s Windward Coast awaits where you will see the incredible Ko’olau mountains standing watch above Lanikai Beach – often called the most marvelous beach in the world – and the offshore sandbars and coral formations that make Kaneohe Bay one of the most picturesque places on Earth. Fly past Chinaman’s Hat, and view with awe the succulent Ka’a’awa Valley before you. As the mountains approach, you fly in close to see the magnificent waters of Sacred Falls tumble over 1000 feet to the rainforest below. From there it is on to the world famous North Shore where you can see the surfers challenge the waves at Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. You complete the circle of Oahu by turning inland and passing over the beautiful pineapple maze at the Dole Plantation. This incredible tour doesn't end until you have completed a solemn pass over Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please indicate each passengers preference of Doors on or Doors off in the ‘Special Requirements’ section at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation of your tour.
- Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs (163 kg or 21 stone).
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- Recommend light jacket or long sleeve shirt, hair ties, and phone/camera wrist straps for doors off tours.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- Only passengers 8 years of age or older may fly with the door off.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.