- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On our tour you will learn about Hollywood, see over 50 celebrity homes, and hear history and the true stories of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. See Landmark locations including: the Hollywood Sign, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood “Walk of Fame,” Beverly Hills Sign, Rodeo Drive, the Whisky A Go Go, the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Playboy Mansion, the Greystone Mansion, Sunset Plaza, and the Sunset Strip; including the restaurants and clubs where celebrities dine daily and hang out nightly.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off may be available in certain areas for an additional charge
6660 Sunset Blvd
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ultimate Hollywood Tours, Los Angeles, California
Our tour office and meeting location
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, Los Angeles, California
The Historic Grauman's Chinese Theater and the main location for most movie premieres in LA!
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, California
We take a 10 minute stop at the Hollywood Sign Overlook
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, West Hollywood, California
The Sunset Strip is a collection of historic Music Venues, Bars, and Restaurants and local hot spots for celebrities.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, California
Luxury Shopping in Beverly Hills
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, California
Famous canyon road in Los Angeles and home to many celebrities.
Pass By: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Los Angeles, California
Hollywood Boulevard's popular tourist attraction with Star plaques to the celebrities of the entertainment industry. We offer an optional stop here at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. This is a very rare occasion in Southern California!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.