- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Roll along the base of the Sedona Red Rocks on this "not too rough" off-road Outback Adventure. Learn about the history, geology, and ecology of this magnificent land scenic and not too bumpy tour. Great for Sunset!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by a local guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arizona Safari Jeep Tours, 335 Jordan Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-4829
This tour leaves our office & goes into the Western Canyons desert area of Sedona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.