- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an approximately four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level.
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay on this comprehensive half-day guided tour.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach with Wi-Fi.
- Narrated bus tour of San Francisco.
- Plenty of stops with Photo opportunities.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if confirmed with reservations)
- Bay cruise (If Option Selected)
- Aquarium of the Bay Entrance Fee (If Option Selected)
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel drop-off
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
• Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Golden Gate Bridge
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
Presidio of San Francisco
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Golden Gate Park
Stop At: Lands End, Point Lobos Avenue and El Camino del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121
Land's End Ocean Beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon pickup or check in at one of our tour offices.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the option that includes the Aquarium of the Bay Admission, please visit their site for Aquarium of the Bay hours.
- If you choose the option that includes the Bay Cruise Adventure, please visit the Blue & Gold site for the seasonal schedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.