- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Grand City Tour is a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach with Wi-Fi.
- Narrated bus tour of San Francisco.
- Plenty of stops with Photo opportunities.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if confirmed with reservations)
- Bay cruise (If Option Selected)
- Aquarium of the Bay Entrance Fee (If Option Selected)
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel drop-off
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
• Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
• Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Palace of Fine Arts Theatre
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Golden Gate Bridge
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: 501 Twin Peaks Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94114
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
Presidio of San Francisco
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
Golden Gate Park
Stop At: Lands End, Point Lobos Avenue and El Camino del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121
Land's End Ocean Beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to tour date to confirm your exact departure time or hotel pick up.
- Please bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon pickup or check in at one of our tour offices.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the option that includes the Aquarium of the Bay Admission, please visit their site for Aquarium of the Bay hours.
- If you choose the option that includes the Aquarium of the Bay Admission, Please note that you must redeem your voucher in one of the Gray Line Offices (478 Post St. or 2800 Leavenworth St.) before going to the Aquarium.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a great tour thanks to our tour guide and driver Rob. Very knowledgeable and informed. Gave us a lot of information and was funny and friendly. He answered all of our questions made great stops.
Don was a great tour guide, very informative with lots of amusing stories. We saw many interesting areas of the city and had stops for some excellent photo opportunities - my favourite was at the top of Twin Peaks. This is a good way to get an overview of what San Francisco has to offer, then you can explore more at your leisure.
Excellent tour and tour guide. Convenient pick up and flexible drop off locations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and knew his way around the city. Great photo ops.
This was a great tour and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. The view from Twin Peaks is awesome
We had Josh as the tour guide he is amazing, he knows a lot about the city and has a good sense of humor.
outstanding informative tour the guide Josh with Grey Line was great, he covered the entire city giving insight into the history of the attractions, and sights
This is the perfect tour when you want to learn about San Francisco without having to do an entire day touring. The perfect appetizer to the beginning of your vacation!
Great! Excellent. Highly recommend it. Got so much history from the bus driver. All of San Francisco is beautifuy
Josh, the driver/guide was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and he added appropriate music regarding San Francisco to the tour. I highly recommend him. If he is your driver/guide, you will learn so much about San Francisco history and things to see in the city. Great job, Josh!
We left in time, great tour guide and saw some of the highlights in San Francisco!! We were in town for a quick weekend and this really hit the highlights
A really thorough half-day tour, we enjoyed this tour IMMENSELY, the driver, the route, the time at each spot - it was all perfect - thank you!
We did this tour on a beautiful sunny day in April. Our driver and guide was Rich from Grey Line and he was excellent. Besides being a masterful driver in the busy and crowded downtown streets of San Francisco he shared anecdotes and information on many aspects of the city. Not just the highlights but the neighbourhoods and hidden gems that visitors might not know about. I highly recommend this tour and Rich in particular.
Josh was an amazing tour guide. Prior to the tour, I wasn't too high on San Francisco. By the end of the tour, I loved the city. His love and enthusiasm for the city and his job certainly added to the tour.
Antonio was our guide and he did a fantastic job! It was a rainy day but, he made it amazing. I highly recommend this tour!
Great trip. We went to just about everywhere noted in any tourist blurb. Driver Joe was rarely off the microphone, telling us about everything with anecdotes, facts and humour. We had 3 stops to stretch our legs and take photos and they all came at good places and the right time. We aren't really coach trip people but this was a great trip round SF and introduction to the city.
Very well done! Our tour guide, Don, was excellent. This tour entails a lot of sites in San Francisco. I highly recommend taking the tour. Bring your own drinks and snacks, since you will not have the chance to shop for food.
Very good tour. I had very less time and wanted to see San Francisco. It covered most of the places in short period of time.