- 10 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Witness the site of the largest battle ever fought on US soil on this day trip from Washington DC to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Relax on a picturesque drive through the Maryland and Pennsylvania countryside. Learn all about the Battle of Gettysburg through a show featuring narration and a detailed miniature military diorama, and visit Cemetery Ridge — where President Lincoln delivered his historic Gettysburg Address. Get insights into the civilian experience of the bloody battle by visiting the restored home of George Washington Shriver.
- Fully narrated tour
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Tour of Gettysburg Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Shriver House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Gettysburg Battlefield
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Union Station, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shriver House Museum, 309 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325-2602
Receive living history tour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7034
Visit will consist of a short film, experience the cyclorama, also visit the museum at the Visitor's center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gettysburg Battlefield, Gettysburg, PA
Experience a two hour visit to the battlefield, narrated by one of the Visitor's Center's award winning step-on-guides.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- If the wheelchair is collapsible (i.e. can fold up) and the passenger is able to walk onto the bus, the passenger can take this coach tour without making any special arrangements
- If the passenger is confined to the wheelchair, or it is not collapsible, the passenger or their agent will need to contact the tour operator two weeks prior to the departure of their tour to request a coach with a wheelchair lift. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Any tour may be canceled if fewer than ten (10) full fares are not sold by scheduled departure time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.