- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go behind the curtain on a guided backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, the concert hall that made Nashville the capital of country music. Walk in the footsteps of country music's superstars and get an exclusive look behind the scenes at the legendary venue—a must-see attraction on a visit to Music City! Choose from a daytime or post-show tour, led by a knowledgeable guide.
- Guided Backstage Tour of the Grand Ole Opry
- Professional Guide
- Hear stories about the Opry and country music greats from Minnie Pearl to Carrie Underwood
- View the artist entrance where performers walk into the Opry House on the night of an Opry show
- Entry/Admission - Grand Ole Opry
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
Meet your knowledgeable guide in the Grand Ole Opry to start your small-group tour of the concert hall that made country music famous. As you walk backstage, hear entertaining stories form your guide about the Opry and the country music greats who have played here since the original radio show debuted in 1925. Look at photos from key moments in the history of the Opry and snap your own photos of the artist’s entrance, where superstars and up-and-coming musicians alike make their entrance before a show.
Have the chance to walk on stage and step onto the famous wooden circle where hundreds of artists have performed. The six-foot oak wood circle was cut from the stage of the Opry's former home at the Ryman Auditorium. Legends such as Patsy Cline, Uncle Dave Macon and Ernest Tubb once performed on the same boards.
Your tour also stops in Studio A, a live television studio that once broadcast the TV show Hee Haw. Then get a glimpse of some of the artist’s dressing rooms, which were refurbished after the Nashville flood of 2010. Each room features a theme such as the 1960s-style "It Takes Two" room, which is dedicated to great duets like June Carter and Johnny Cash.
To round out your tour, watch a video hosted by a newer member of the Opry family, Blake Shelton. Throughout your tour, via video, the young country music star gives you his perspective on what it’s like behind the scenes at the Opry. You also get to see performance footage from the past and details about more recent events, including the 2010 flood that caused considerable damage to the building.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please Note: Due to the high popularity of this tour, times may sell out in advanced. Grand Ole Opry Backstage Tours depart every 15 minutes. In the event your selected tour time is not available, you will be placed on the next available departure time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.