- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Your trip to Las Vegas won't be complete without a tour of the mighty Hoover Dam! Built during the Depression, thousands of men came to Black Canyon to tame the Colorado River, and it took them less than 5 years to build the largest dam of its time.
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hoover Dam Discovery Tour
- 90-minute Lake Mead Cruise (if option selected)
- Ethel M's Chocolate Factory visit and Lunch (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Lunch (unless option selected)
- Ethel M' Chocolate Factory (unless option selected)
- 90-minute Lake Mead Cruise (unless option selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Hoover Dam Express Tour - Daily
- Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour - Daily
- Hoover Dam Deluxe and Lake Mead Cruise - Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
A brief check-in, restrooms and a cafe available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ethel M Chocolates Factory and Cactus Garden, Henderson, Nevada
A self-guided tour of a real working chocolate factory with free samples of chocolate
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead Cruises
Enjoy and relaxing cruise on the cool and calm water of Lake Mead aboard the Desert Princess and Mississippi style paddle-wheel boat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, Las Vegas, Nevada
Photo opportunity from the Pat Tillman bypass bridge
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
Views of the Colorado River from the Hoover Dam and Bypass bridge
Stop At: Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Nevada
Experience the Hoover Dam from the inside and the outside. Enjoy the Government Guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam showing you the inside of the Hoover Dam including the turbines and hydro-electric generators
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat .
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a power plant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary WI-FI is available.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our driver was excellent and made the trip enjoyable. The trip could not have gone any smoother. Keep up the good work.
Though the morning trip was canceled, they communicated well in advance of the rescheduled afternoon trip. They are well organized. The narration of the information of the Hoover dam and the background history was good. The driver was professional and hilarious. I highly recommended them. If they could increase the tour time for the dam and overpass bridge, it would be great.
I highly recommend this tour. It gives you enough time to enjoy the dam and still get back to Vegas for the evening. We had a great time and learned a lot. We couldn't go inside the dam because they're doing work, but our driver made sure we had extra stops to make up for it.
We had a great trip. Loved the dam and the bus tour is the way to go. Lots of great information about the construction and history of the Hoover Dam.
Tony our driver was excellent!! He made sure to explain everything so that we had a good visit a hoover Dam.
Truely amazing place to visit. A great achievement which will last hundreds of years. A must visit place if you are in the area. Our driver was also very helpful with useful information.
Awestruck by the size of this structure. No wonder its Americas most visited attraction.
Our tour guide, Felix was amazing. He was very kind and courteous! I highly recommend this tour.
The dam was awesome. The bus ride was very nice. The line at the dam was bad. Needed more time at the Dam. The upgrade was a waste. Lunch and the casino was nothing special. Would have rathered to spend more time at the dam and eat lunch there. I assumed lunch was at the dam. Kinda disappointed
My tour was awesome. The driver was very nice and the ride was comfortable. My mother thoroughly enjoyed herself. We learned a lot and the experience was one that I will always remember fondly.
Fantastic staff lots of interesting information about the dam fantastic coach with a driver who was very funny definitely worth every minute
Excellent tour. Good value. A chance to understand the history of the dam. How and why it was built. A tour though the dam to see the turbines, as well as lots of photo opportunities from the viewing platform.
This trip is fantastic. We loved seeing the dam and hearing about the history - who knew how much work it would take to divert the original flow and actually build the dam? I hadn't realised it was during the Great Depression, so people from all walks of life were involved - literally crossing the country to get a job for the wages.
Just one thing - my husband was offered the 100 to have a helicopter flight over the dam by the coach company, but when we got to the Hoover Dam Lodge, the flights were on sale for 39.99. One of those little things you should know!
What an amazing tour from beginning to end. Our tour shuttle from our hotel to the main staging area was prompt and comfortable. The guide who drove us to the Hoover Dam tour and on to the Lake Mead cruise was courteous, knowledgeable and humorous. The whole experience was incredible and I would highly recommend combining the Dam tour and the Lake Mead cruise because doing both of them affords you the opportunity to see the Hoover Dam from the front and the back! It puts this whole engineering marvel into perspective. Can't stress enough how important it is to have plenty of water we made our trip in August and it was REALLY hot but I would do it again in a heartbeat.
The tour and cruise were both excellent. It was nice to have transportation to both. It was a great introduction and provides a foundation for future trips.
It was an amazing tour and sight to see. The guide was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot.
Our bus driver was also knowledgeable and very pleasant.
Really enjoyed the tour at the dam. Definitely a sight to see. Tour was very informative.
This tour was great, I cant recommend it highly enough! I was travelling with my partner who is confined to a wheelchair. We were initially worried about access to the transport, but the company couldn't have been more helpful and the coach was fully equipped with a lift so he could get in still in his chair. The guide on the bus and the hoover dam tour was really informative and fun. The dam really is amazing to visit, a real engineering marvel.
We also went on the Lake Mead cruise which was lovely, providing excellent views of the lake and the dam. Though there was no access for the wheelchair to the top deck of the boat, there was plenty of room at the bow and stern of the vessel for us to enjoy the sunshine and the view. In all, an excellent day out!