- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a 2 hour, 30 minute cruise down the Great Mississippi River aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen. Enjoy a narrated tour about the battle of New Orleans in 1815 while taking in the sweet breeze and delicate waves along the river. For a 1-hour excursion stop at the battlefield of New Orleans guided tour and talk by a National Park Ranger. Delight in a cash bar and/or a satisfying Creole lunch option available on the boat while viewing the famous French Quarter and Port of New Orleans from the river .
- Local guide
- 1 Hour at Battlefield
- Buffet Lunch (additional purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Chalmette Battlefield
- Food and drinks (Available for Purchase)
1 Poydras St
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chalmette Battlefield, Chalmette, Louisiana
Disembark at the site of the 1815 Battle of New Orleans at the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, where you can tour the Chalmette Battlefield including the Malus-Beauregard House and the Chalmette Monument before re-boarding for the return cruise.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email and bring to ticket booth for redemption.
- Call for discounted group rates.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Bags are checked before boarding the vessel to ensure safety during the cruise.
- All reservations must be prepaid by credit card, are nontransferable, and are subject to availability.
- Any cancellation requires 24 hours notice for full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If altered or canceled due to poor weather, cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This trip was a fantastic way to see New Orleans and learn about the area. The food in board was very authentic "local" as well.
Riding the paddle boat and listening to the history of the Battle of the New Orleans was good. The actual stop at Chalmette was a tad underwhelming as there is only a ranger to talk about the battle, which was covered on the ride there, and nothing else. Day cruise could be used for another site
The experience was very informative and enjoyable. The servers were very patient and polite.I will do this again!