- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pass towering sea cliffs and pristine beaches of the Na Pali coast on a 5.5-hour snorkel adventure aboard a 14-person motorized raft. An expert captain and crew share knowledge of marine life, including playful spinner dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales. Travel into sea caves, and snorkel at Nu‘alolo Kai, one of the best reefs on Kauai. Choose a morning or afternoon departure; both include a gourmet deli sandwich with fruit and drink.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Licensed Captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
- Snorkel Equipment & Expert Instruction
- Soft drinks & bottled water
- Delicious Box Lunch on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
Meet the boat crew at the Port Allen Marina Center, where you’ll board a 14-person rigid-hull inflatable raft, custom-designed and outfitted for your safety and comfort. Store your personal items in a provided dry bag before you embark on your 5.5-hour extreme adventure, coasting past lush valleys and famous movie locations along Kauai’s Na Pali coast.
Along the way, the crew share their local knowledge of Kauai and marine life you may encounter. Keep an eye out for spinner dolphins skimming the waves and sea turtles surfacing, as well as humpback whales on their seasonal migration route (December to April).
When conditions permit, your captain expertly maneuvers the motorized craft into sea caves and under cascading waterfalls. You’ll stop at Nu‘alolo Kai, one of Kauai’s best reefs, inaccessible from land and reached only via small vessel. Under the watchful eye of your crew, dive into the water from the boat to snorkel over the reef, which teems with tropical fish (gear and instruction provided).
After the snorkel stop, approximately midway through the tour, dig into a prepared picnic-style meal on board, including a gourmet deli sandwich (choice of roast turkey, honey-baked ham or roast beef on a French roll), fresh seasonal fruit, chips and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Vegetarian sandwiches (hummus and avocado) or a gluten-free option of tossed salad with turkey are available on request. Juices, soft drinks and bottled water are available throughout the tour.
If you selected the afternoon tour, enjoy sunset views to end your half day on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please remember to bring along your towel, sunscreen, camera, hats and sunglasses, wear your swimsuit and cover-up
- No pregnant women or serious health concerns
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.