- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take in the stunning views of Saguaro Lake on a 90-minute cruise. Set sail on the Desert Belle, a historic ship that’s been restored. You’ll see the iconic, warm-hued mountains of the Tonto National Forest and maybe even spot some local wildlife, from the comfort of the deck or the air-conditioned cabin. It’s a perfect nature day trip from Mesa, Arizona.
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary by cruise captain
- Entry/Admission - Desert Belle Cruises
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages (unless otherwise specified)
Prepare to see some of Arizona’s most iconic plants and wildlife from the comfort of the Desert Belle, a restored 1964 cruise ship. Board the vessel at the Saguaro Lake Marina and stake out a prime viewing spot inside the air-conditioned cabin or beneath the upper deck’s shaded canopy for this 90-minute ride. Be sure you have your camera ready when the ship pulls away from the harbor, and snap away at the first awe-inspiring view of the rust-colored mountains.
Beautiful Saguaro Lake is nestled in Arizona’s Tonto National Forest, 20 miles (32 km) outside of Mesa. Named after the saguaro cacti that surround the lake, it has 22 miles (35 km) of picturesque shoreline, expansive views and indigenous flora and fauna. Enjoy the sights of Arizona’s dramatic desert and soaring canyons formed by millions of years of geological forces. Spot cacti, mesquite and prickly pear plants sprinkled throughout the landscape. Looks for coyotes, bobcats and bighorn sheep lurking in the hills.
Listen as the captain narrates what you see and points out things that are at first apparent only to the trained eye.On select nights, you can sit back and enjoy live music played on board by local Arizonan bands. Purchase beverages such as beer, wine and soft drinks from the concession stand on board the Desert Belle and then sit back and enjoy the ride. An optional upgrade is available for priority seating, which includes one drink and popcorn.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.