- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel the famously spectacular Road to Hana in comfort and style on this luxury small-group tour. With a maximum of just up to eight-passengers in a customized, luxury Limo-Van, this full-day tour to Hana is the ultimate way to experience Maui's most famous road. On your leisurely journey, enjoy all the sights along the way and stop for multiple breaks to swim and relax. A professional guide, light morning snack and delicious picnic lunch top off this spectacular day trip!
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Editor's Pick
- Light Morning Snack (If PICNIC option selected at checkout)
- Full run-of-menu Breakfast (If ULTIMATE option selected at checkout)
- Choose between a Picnic lunch on a black sand beach or a 4-Course luxury luncheon elegantly served at Travaasa Hana Hotel
- Ice-cold beverages
- Exclusive tour of Hana Tropical Gardens and nursery (if PICNIC option is selected)
- Swim breaks
- Professional, Hawai'i State Certified Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
7am-7:30am: hotel pickup, daily
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Experience the Hana Highway on this exclusive full-day expedition designed for just 8 guests. Stretch out aboard a luxurious air-conditioned Limo-Van. Refresh with a waterfall swim, visit a black sand beach, dine alfresco with a picnic luncheon at Hana Beach, and tour at a relaxed Maui-style pace
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Paia, Maui, Hawaii
A chance to catch a glimpse of Maui's North Shore Surfers and Windsurfers.
Stop At: Temptation Tours, Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Temptation Tours is an Award-Winning Sightseeing Land Tour company that specializes in offering 5-different Sightseeing Tours and Private Charters to Maui's Top Natural Locales - The Road to Hana & Majestic Mt. Haleakala! All tours are limited, up to 8 Guests, traveling in the air-conditioned comfort of custom-built, Luxury Limo-Vans with a spacious leather captains chair for each Guest. Adventure, excitement, and an experience of a lifetime await you on the breathtaking island of Maui! 1600 Maui Concierge Voted Temptation Tours - Best Activity Overall. Serving Maui since 1986 - Voted Maui's #1 Activity Overall - Voted Maui's #1 Sightseeing Land Tour Company - Triple "Keep it Hawaii Award Winner" - U.S. Congressional Achievement Award Recipient - Featured on Disney Cruise Lines - Certified "Sustainable Tourism Operator" - Awarded 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Kaumahina State Wayside Park, Haiku, Maui, Hawaii
Beautiful views of Keanae Peninsula, in the distance
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Upper Waikani Falls, Maui, Hawaii
Catch a glimpse of, just one, of the many waterfalls on this World Famous Scenic Drive.
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, Hawaii
Peaceful Taro fields, jagged lave rock jutting into the crystal blue Pacific, crashing surf - these are just a few of the amazing sights in this uniquely Hawaiian place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hana Tropicals, Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Tropical flowers and Orchid Nursery are found at this local, Maui-family owned business.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wai'anapanapa State Park, Hana, Maui, Hawaii
Let the surf tickle your toes on the black sand beach at Wai’anapanapa State Park. The rugged volcanic coastline here offers solitude from urban life. Offering one-stop natural attractions including native hala, lava tube, natural stone arch, sea stacks, blow holes and perhaps capture a glimpse of a seabird or two.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pua'a Ka'a State Park, Maui, Hawaii
Bring bathing suits and towels to capture a lifetime memory of swimming in a freshwater pool under a cascading waterfall at Pua’a Ka’a State Park (weather and stream conditions permitting).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pacific Rim lunch menu:
Choice of Southpointe and Pacifica main course:
• Grilled herb-marinated chicken breast
• Kula mixed organic greens
• Roasted corn and black bean relish
• Buttermilk ranch dressing and a roasted garlic tortillaLightly blackened 7-spice seared ono
• Kula organic greens
• Black olive and caper relish
• Wasabi aioli spread and a sundried tomato tortillaAccompanied with:
• Fresh garden vegetable pasta salad with basil pesto vinaigrette
• Chilled Maui Gold pineapple
• Triple-chocolate fudge brownie with toasted Hamakua-grown macadamia nuts*Vegetarian main course substitute:
• Lettuce wraps filled with veggies
• Roasted corn and black bean relish with a Maui herb and garlic vinaigrette dipping sauceLunch is elegantly served on linen tablecloths with linen napkins, crystalline plates and flatware, and includes tropical island fruit juices and bottled water.
Upgrade to the Hana Ultimate option which includes run-of-the-menu breakfast at a local cafe in Paia and a luncheon served at the Travaasa Hana Hotel.
• Mambo Omelette: 3 egg omelette filled with bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese. Served with focaccia toast.
• Classic Pancakes: 2 pancakes served with syrup and butter.
• Mambo Fruit Bowl: fresh sliced fruit, yogurt and granola.
• Plantation Breakfast: 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, black beans and homefries
• Breakfast Burrito: bacon, scrambled eggs, black beans, rice and cheese.
• Breakfast Quesadilla: ham, scrambled eggs and cheese.
Luncheon Menu (Includes one appetizer, one main course and dessert):
• Ahi Poke Tini: Local Ahi, Scallions, Roasted Kukui Nut, Alae Salt, Wakame Seaweed, Nahiku Chilies, Aloha Shoyu
• House Guacamole: Local avocado, Red Onion, Sweet Potato Chips
• Kula Baby Romaine: Caesar dressing, Croutons and Parmesan cheeseMain Course (Includes Iced Tea, Coffee or Soda):
• Gourmet Free Range Burger: Grilled House Made Free Range Burger, Haiku Tomato, Thinly Sliced Red Onion, Local Lettuce, Hand Cut Fries.
• Grilled Chicken Club: Honey Buttermilk Bread, Haiku Tomato, Local Lettuce, Old Smoke House Bacon, Hana Avocado, Cilantro Aioli, Sweet Potato Chips.
• Grilled Vegetable Pita: Roasted Sweet Peppers, Zucchini, Japanese Eggplant, Kawari Sprouts, Local Avocado, Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise.
• Ka'uiki Spiced Fish Taco: Shredded Jack Cheddar, Heirloom Tomato, Avocado, Napa Cabbage, Sour Orange Aioli, Sweet Potato Chips.Desert:
• Ice Cream Sundae
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bringing a bathing suit and towel is recommended
- Guests must be ambulatory. Walkers, Wheelchairs and/or Scooters, of any kind, are not permitted. Tour operator will deny participation to Guests arriving in or with wheelchairs, electric scooters and / or walkers. Guests with heart or respiratory conditions, oxygen tanks, or generators can not participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our trip on the road to Hana was excellent. Gail our driver was very informative about the history of the islands and extremely knowledgeable about the plant life along the way.
Our guide, Sean, was extremely knowledgeable and took great pride in sharing such a beautiful area! The small group tour was a great way for both my husband and me to enjoy the amazing ride!
Our driver/tour guide (Keith Hunter) was an excellent and careful driver. We were able to enjoy the scenery without worrying about the road. Keith was also very knowledgeable, and he willingly and clearly shared his knowledge of the ecosystem of the area and history of Hawaii with us. He was polite and helpful (e.g. assisting us in and out of the van, taking pictures and getting wet helping us across rocks near the waterfalls). The lunch was great, also. We highly recommend this tour and driver!
Our driver and guide, Paul, did an excellent job in negotiating the many twists and turns of the Road to Hana in a safe and comfortable manner. He provided lots of interesting narration during the trip about the various sights along the way and informed us about the history of Maui in a way that greatly enhanced our appreciation of the area. The breakfast at Cafe Mambo in Paia and the three-course lunch at the Travessa Hotel in Hana, both of which were part of the tour package, were also excellent.
Only wish we stayed a little longer when we did stop at sites. Otherwise it was great day.
Even though it rained most of the day, the trip was amazing, and Gayle, our driver was very knowledgeable and fun, and made the tour very enjoyable! The van was very comfortable for an all day trip.
We decided on the small-group tour instead of the bigger tour, in part because my height makes it uncomfortable to travel in your typical bus. If you have long legs, this is worth it, I never felt cramped at all. Having such a small group also meant we had more time for each stop, since it was so much quicker and easier to get on and off the van. The tour itself was beautiful, featuring numerous stops and a plethora of information and history behind what we're seeing along the way. The two meals we stopped for were very tasty. The best thing about the tour was to not have to drive the road to Hana ourselves. After going through the winding, clifftop, sometimes one-way around a blind curve roadway, I cannot recommend enough going on a tour like this so that you don't have to drive it yourself, which also means you can sight-see out the window instead of having to look at the road. As an added bonus, you get an entertaining personality in your driver, at least we did with Les. We had a great time, highly recommended.
Great trip - beautiful scenery - comfortable van - highly recommend this tour!
We had a great trip! Our tour guide, Wayne was a delight! He was a fountain of information about the area! We had a very comfortable van. Breakfast and lunch were at wonderful local restaurants! It was well worth the money!
We were only four guests on this tour and our guide Melany was absolutely amazing. We learned so much about the road to Hana and the local lore. We made several stops, one being to see the turtles on the beach! We also visited a black sand beach and saw the huge waves being forced up into a blowhole within the lava rock formations! The diverse vegetation was incredible. We also saw several waterfalls. We would highly recommend this trip.
This was a good trip. We had good weather and a knowledgeable tour guide. Be careful of the winding roads since they can cause some vertigo.
We did the ultimate tour and had a memorable time Gail's enthusiasm for Maui and it's rich history, nature and culture is evident. We appreciated all the opportunities to get out of the van and experience the view, beaches or waterfalls up close and personally Since this is the foodie tour the breakfast and lunch spots were terrific Mango Cafe in Paia and Trevasa in Hana.
Good tour guide and taking the bus saves you the effort of driving the twisty sometimes single lane road to Hana.
We took the Hana small group tour on 8/20. We were fortunate to be the only people touring that day. Al was our tour guide for the day. He arrived at our condo right on time. Al was friendly and very knowledgable about Hana and the history of Maui and really made everything we saw so much more meaningful. We made frequent stops for photos and saw everything we had hoped to see. After driving on our own up to the Haleakala summit, it was really enjoyable and relaxing to have someone else do the difficult driving to Hana, and we could focus just on the beautiful scenery. Our two teenagers really liked stopping to swim at the black sand beach by Hana. All in all, it was a great tour and we would highly recommend it!
Paul was so informative. We learned so much about Maui and Hawaii. All of the stops were great and my kids enjoyed all of them (Hana Tropicals, waterfalls, black sand beach etc.) I am glad we did this tour rather than driving ourselves. It meant we could enjoy the views without the stress.
A comfortable 8 passenger van takes you on the serpentine road to Hana and back. There is a stop for breakfast in Paia and lunch in Hana. There are scenic stops along the route. Tour guide Les was very informative. There could be more brief stops for a look and photos, but the narrow road and shoulders make this difficult. We were very fortunate in having blue skies.
We had the advantage of being the only two booked on this tour. We had a wonderful tour guide, Jay who was pleasantly nice and very knowledgeable about the sights and history of Maui. There was not a boring moment on this journey. I didn't realize that the road to Hana was so long and had a lot of areas to cover that you just can't stop at all it had to offer. But Jay stopped at a few places where we could take pictures and swim if we wanted to. Also, breakfast and lunch places we stopped at were great too! This tour is a must do!
What a great tour! My family took the Road to Hana Luxury Tour and it was terrific. Our guide, Melanie, knew so much about Maui and was so nice. She was also great navigating the small winding road and was quick to point out sights and share local lore. The restaurants we dined at were first rate. I would highly recommend this tour!
Had a very nice experience! Our Tour Guide Jay did a very professional job and exhibited a deep knowledge of Hawaii, Maui and the Road to Hana! The information he shared really brought the area we visited to life. What a great history! Amazing how the Hawaiian Islands came to be.
We toured with three other couples who added even more to the experience.